Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Ratings 17:29 - Feb 19 with 1148 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Jordan Spence higher than McGoldrick.

Ok.

Poll: Best Football Song

Player Ratings on 17:31 - Feb 19 with 1136 viewsJ4ck22

Also, was Skuse really below a 6 or are people just hoping he was?
Player Ratings on 17:42 - Feb 19 with 1102 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I gave Jim a 6, not poor but offered little.

Player Ratings on 17:45 - Feb 19 with 1086 viewsGiveusaWave

Any 1 of about 7 players could have got MOM IMO. Spence outstanding, except for obvious one mistake. Ward, Huws, Berra, Knudsen, McGoldrick, Kenlock all excelllent also. remember a couple of games back Bart got marked down and criticised as he didn't save a penalty by some fans. Think McGoldrick just edged it against Leeds but the Group I was with said Berra and Spence (they argued that McGoldrick didn't take his chances). Bart gets his usual huge points score I see, even though Berra, Spence and Knudsen blocked everything for him second half and he didn't have a save to make!

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Player Ratings on 17:50 - Feb 19 with 1063 viewsDennyx4

He didn't have a bad game, but my top four were Mcgoldrick, Ward, Berra and Huws.
Player Ratings on 18:01 - Feb 19 with 1006 viewsbrogansnose

Player Ratings on 17:50 - Feb 19 by Dennyx4

He didn't have a bad game, but my top four were Mcgoldrick, Ward, Berra and Huws.

Yep, them 4.
Player Ratings on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 976 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Player Ratings on 17:45 - Feb 19 by GiveusaWave

Any 1 of about 7 players could have got MOM IMO. Spence outstanding, except for obvious one mistake. Ward, Huws, Berra, Knudsen, McGoldrick, Kenlock all excelllent also. remember a couple of games back Bart got marked down and criticised as he didn't save a penalty by some fans. Think McGoldrick just edged it against Leeds but the Group I was with said Berra and Spence (they argued that McGoldrick didn't take his chances). Bart gets his usual huge points score I see, even though Berra, Spence and Knudsen blocked everything for him second half and he didn't have a save to make!

McGoldrick was undisputed man of match for me. Spence ok, Berra and Huws very good.

Player Ratings on 19:58 - Feb 19 with 859 viewsbraveblue

Thought first half Spence was outstanding.

Various players could have won MoM.

Thought Skuse offered very little. Not used to having to push forward as no need to hold with three CBs.

Nice to have tough call for MoM rather than just give to Bart.
Player Ratings on 20:12 - Feb 19 with 831 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Player Ratings on 19:58 - Feb 19 by braveblue

Thought first half Spence was outstanding.

Various players could have won MoM.

Thought Skuse offered very little. Not used to having to push forward as no need to hold with three CBs.

Nice to have tough call for MoM rather than just give to Bart.

Yes agree Skuse looked lost. DMcG definitely MoM.

An injury-free, in-form Didzy is like a butterfly which is always just beyond your grasp but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Login to get fewer ads

Player Ratings on 00:57 - Feb 20 with 673 viewsharlingblue

Player Ratings on 17:45 - Feb 19 by GiveusaWave

Totally agree with most of the post by guentchev, the same players get my vote, but the standout player IMO was Berra, who despite not having the best of seasons, totally nullified Leeds main threat Wood. Spence looks well worth a contract and Huws a must buy. Bart our normal saviour, just watched it along with us supporters and could perhaps done a bit better for the Leeds equaliser?
Player Ratings on 01:12 - Feb 20 with 652 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Player Ratings on 00:57 - Feb 20 by harlingblue

Totally agree with most of the post by guentchev, the same players get my vote, but the standout player IMO was Berra, who despite not having the best of seasons, totally nullified Leeds main threat Wood. Spence looks well worth a contract and Huws a must buy. Bart our normal saviour, just watched it along with us supporters and could perhaps done a bit better for the Leeds equaliser?

Berra, Spence or Knudsen for me. They should record that defensive display and show it to youth players to demonstrate how to defend. Bart is so popular that if he sat in goal eating a packet of crisps all game he'd probably score a 6! (great player btw, not a criticism). Ratings were good this week and as others have said it was great to see high player ratings throughout the team: though felt Skuse deserves more than a 6. Huws and Spence must be signed up.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024