Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... 18:13 - Feb 19 with 881 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope they finally get their mega draw.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:16 - Feb 19 with 871 viewsElderGrizzly

I'm wondering if this time, they'd rather get an 'easier' one so it means they have better chance of Wembley in the semis?
Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:17 - Feb 19 with 862 viewsEly_Blue

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:16 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

I'm wondering if this time, they'd rather get an 'easier' one so it means they have better chance of Wembley in the semis?

I was thinking the same too, if I were a Lincoln fan I would want the easiest/most winnable game

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:17 - Feb 19 with 865 viewstaximan

i'm wondering why does anyone give a sh1t about lincoln
Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:25 - Feb 19 with 831 viewsBlueBadger

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:17 - Feb 19 by taximan

i'm wondering why does anyone give a sh1t about lincoln

Because anyone with a bit of enthusiasm for football enjoys seeing underdogs putting one over their more illustrious opponents*, particularly when their opponents include terrible pr1cks like Joey Barton in their side?

*unless said opponents are us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:25 - Feb 19 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:16 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

A guaranteed match at Old Trafford or Millwall at home with the possibility of Wembley?

I know which i'd choose if I was them. Much more likely to get to Wembley in FA Trophy or play offs than they are Old Trafford any time soon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 803 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:25 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

A guaranteed match at Old Trafford or Millwall at home with the possibility of Wembley?

I know which i'd choose if I was them. Much more likely to get to Wembley in FA Trophy or play offs than they are Old Trafford any time soon.

3 games from winning the cup now!

Poll: Best Football Song

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:28 - Feb 19 with 781 viewsvapour_trail

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:25 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

I should have opened this thread before starting my own!

I'd want the home tie against league one I think, and the chance for a shot at Wembley.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:51 - Feb 19 with 698 viewsbrogansnose

However you odds it up, Lincoln are having one monumental season to remember. Top of their league and hopefully back into Div 4 and an almighty cup run. As a fan you've got to love that and I hope they get a top draw.

One of my memories from this season will be the Lincoln fans with their arms out doing the Dambusters tune.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:53 - Feb 19 with 681 viewsvapour_trail

Come on Lincoln, fourth time lucky... on 18:51 - Feb 19 by brogansnose

However you odds it up, Lincoln are having one monumental season to remember. Top of their league and hopefully back into Div 4 and an almighty cup run. As a fan you've got to love that and I hope they get a top draw.

One of my memories from this season will be the Lincoln fans with their arms out doing the Dambusters tune.

Respect due for calling it division four.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024