Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the chances of us signing Huws? 11:17 - Feb 20 with 5591 viewsHeathlander

He's a smashing little player. As Nessa would say, 'He's cracking'.
What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 23:44 - Feb 20 with 1540 viewshoppy

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 23:05 - Feb 20 by Dolly2.0

What did we do with Alan Lee?!

Signed a Cardiff reserve. Unless you were anticipating bluebell answering that question, as she may have other ideas...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 03:08 - Feb 21 with 1507 viewsharlingblue

Warnock has turned Cardiff around, in his usual style, Huws not a part of it. Gives his good mate MM something that he could see we are missing. If Huws enjoys playing here, certainly looks like it at the moment, then perhaps a deal can be done to suit both clubs and player alike.
What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 1475 viewsNo9

Signing the lad & letting him drive the midfield dropping the laggards could see crowds creep back to the 20k mark.
Stick with the old guard playing before the new year & watch crows continue to decline

Seems a bit of a no brainer doesn't it?
What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 09:57 - Feb 21 with 1445 viewsDolly2.0

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 23:44 - Feb 20 by hoppy

Signed a Cardiff reserve. Unless you were anticipating bluebell answering that question, as she may have other ideas...

So my point still stands. If we can't afford Cardiff's reserves anymore we might as well give up.

I think what Bluebell did with Alan Lee is in her head, which is hopefully where it will stay.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 09:59 - Feb 21 with 1434 viewsDolly2.0

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 09:21 - Feb 21 by No9

Signing the lad & letting him drive the midfield dropping the laggards could see crowds creep back to the 20k mark.
Stick with the old guard playing before the new year & watch crows continue to decline

Seems a bit of a no brainer doesn't it?

I was aware that bees are dying out but not crows now as well?!?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 10:46 - Feb 21 with 1399 viewsRadlett_blue

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 18:36 - Feb 20 by J2BLUE

Best will be a free agent.

Well, he will be in the summer. Kind of odd that we're still paying him his wages & he's not going to be considered for selection. As this seemed to happen in the aftermath of the Lincoln defeat, we should have made him an offer to settle his contract, but I suppose his alleged groin injury meant that he was unlikely to find another club before the window closed.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 1388 viewsKieran_Knows

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 10:46 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

Well, he will be in the summer. Kind of odd that we're still paying him his wages & he's not going to be considered for selection. As this seemed to happen in the aftermath of the Lincoln defeat, we should have made him an offer to settle his contract, but I suppose his alleged groin injury meant that he was unlikely to find another club before the window closed.

Club also have a 'duty of care' to look after injured (contracted) players, I believe.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 12:55 - Feb 21 with 1341 viewsSuperfrans

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 10:46 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

you realise that "settling his contract" is another way of saying, "pay up his contract"? We aren't going to save any money by settling, especially while he's injured.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 13:11 - Feb 21 with 1325 viewsRadlett_blue

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 12:55 - Feb 21 by Superfrans

you realise that "settling his contract" is another way of saying, "pay up his contract"? We aren't going to save any money by settling, especially while he's injured.

Not so. When a club settles a contract with a player, usually in order to give him the option to play elsewhere on a lower wage, they don't pay 100% of the due amount. Why would they? The player is getting his money in advance & getting the change to earn elsewhere; there's no advantage in a club settling a contract unless they agree a % of the amount due over the rest of the life of the contract.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 21:02 - Feb 22 with 1253 viewsleekstroker

Could depend on whether Huddersfield get promoted. He did well there last season and Wagner rates him very highly. With some Premiership cash to spend, Huws will be high on his wanted list.
What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 21:48 - May 29 with 1027 viewsleekstroker

What are the chances of us signing Huws? on 21:02 - Feb 22 by leekstroker

Could depend on whether Huddersfield get promoted. He did well there last season and Wagner rates him very highly. With some Premiership cash to spend, Huws will be high on his wanted list.

Better be quick then.......?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024