Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... 15:53 - Feb 20 with 4057 viewsBloots

.....gets into Norwich at 10:12?

1 hour and 50 mins before kick off.

With no designated pub, that seems totally pointless to me.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:16 - Feb 20 with 836 viewsSitfcB

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:15 - Feb 20 by Luk38644

You going mate?

If so, see you there at some point pal!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:18 - Feb 20 with 834 viewsFreddiesearsismagic

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 17:17 - Feb 20 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

The secret pub (HOTEL) is open from 0700 but they've said today they won't be serving alcohol, only food and soft drinks.

They said the same the last 2 years but have started serving at 10 as so many there
So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 817 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:18 - Feb 20 by Freddiesearsismagic

They said the same the last 2 years but have started serving at 10 as so many there

Last year wouldn't have been a problem as we didn't play them.

Poll: Best Football Song

So according to the Rozzers, the on 18:23 - Feb 20 with 804 viewsBenters

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:09 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

What train are you catching Benters?

The last possible one from the Manningtree Buffet .

That opens at 8am
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 18:24]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:27 - Feb 20 with 789 viewstextbackup

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 17:59 - Feb 20 by AdmiralFunge

Doubt it, Texters, BTP will impose their silly alcohol ban, I'd imagine.

Hipflask might be the way forwards.

Needle hanging out of arm it'll be then!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:28 - Feb 20 with 787 viewsBenters

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:16 - Feb 20 by SitfcB

Just becuase i dont do a fart by fart update on my football trips doesnt mean i dont go !

Gentlybentley

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:29 - Feb 20 with 780 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 17:58 - Feb 20 by textbackup

Yep, looking more and more likely at being plan.
Assume we can have a beer on train too

I'll at least be able to have a few ciders on my bus replacement

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:31 - Feb 20 with 774 viewsBenters

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:29 - Feb 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I'll at least be able to have a few ciders on my bus replacement

You will get chucked off drinking on those buses .

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:31 - Feb 20 with 775 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:28 - Feb 20 by Benters

Just becuase i dont do a fart by fart update on my football trips doesnt mean i dont go !

I imagine you were a doubt because you stated you'd never go to another game this season because of that Brentford game

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:34 - Feb 20 with 765 viewsBenters

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:31 - Feb 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I imagine you were a doubt because you stated you'd never go to another game this season because of that Brentford game

Well apart from that ..

Gentlybentley

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 756 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:34 - Feb 20 by Benters

Well apart from that ..

Heh

See you there Benters. Will have my normal man bag.

Likely to be in the station hotel or concourse drinking. If you're going to play nice, say hello.

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 723 viewsFreddiesearsismagic

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:20 - Feb 20 by RoyKeanesDog

Last year wouldn't have been a problem as we didn't play them.

Sorry, the last two times that we've played them
So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 722 viewsOsbourne10

Not a chance I am getting that train then

Last possible train from Ipswich to get there for kick off for me
10.25ish I believe - to get to Naaaarwich at 11.10
So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 07:54 - Feb 21 with 480 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 17:59 - Feb 20 by AdmiralFunge

2015 both games there were plenty of people drinking on the train, and you could buy beers from the shop at the station. Plod didn't seem remotely bothered

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 08:02 - Feb 21 with 470 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 18:31 - Feb 20 by Benters

You will get chucked off drinking on those buses .

Oh really?

Ffs. This 12 o clock kick off is a massive ballache

So according to the Rozzers, the "Football Special"...... on 08:30 - Feb 21 with 427 viewsSteve_M

There was no police restriction on the train last time we went up there, apart from the fact that Greater Anglia had not managed to stock the bar for the train up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024