Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian hoolie programme - reprise 16:48 - Feb 20 with 3017 viewsartsbossbeard

I watched it again at the weekend and was impressed by this little gem from their head honcho which I somehow missed first time round:

'We went to Marseilles and we beat up fat drunken chavs from Luton and other English sh1tholes. They, like the rest of your western culture are absolutely...in the garbage'

He might well be a psychopath, but he's not far wrong with that summary of sh1thole towns and their inhabitants.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:50 - Feb 20 with 2387 viewsLord_Lucan

That's my place of birth!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:51 - Feb 20 with 2376 viewsartsbossbeard

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:50 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

I went fishing and caught one straight away!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:52 - Feb 20 with 2367 viewsRadlett_blue

I am wondering how much of that programme was stage managed, even though the violence in Marseilles was real enough & I wouldn't want to meet too many of the featured Russ-skis.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:56 - Feb 20 with 2336 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:51 - Feb 20 by artsbossbeard

I went fishing and caught one straight away!

Too easy sometimes, isn't it!?

Poll: Best Football Song

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:59 - Feb 20 with 2297 viewsSomethingBlue

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:52 - Feb 20 by Radlett_blue

I am wondering how much of that programme was stage managed, even though the violence in Marseilles was real enough & I wouldn't want to meet too many of the featured Russ-skis.

"Vasily the Killer" was taking the piss throughout.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 17:08 - Feb 20 with 2251 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

He sounds like his brains been poisoned with heavy metals..... which it probably has
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:40 - Feb 20 with 1970 viewsGuthrum

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 16:50 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Mine too!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:47 - Feb 20 with 1930 viewsLord_Lucan

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:40 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

Mine too!

St Marys?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:48 - Feb 20 with 1920 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:40 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

Mine too!

And Monty Panesar!

Poll: Best Football Song

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 1863 viewsGuthrum

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 20:47 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

St Marys?

I don't actually know, except that it has appparently been demolished or something. Was meant to be born at home (Linslade), but my mother was suffering high blood pressure, so she was taken in.

Moved to Felixstowe about a year later.

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:08 - Feb 20 with 1845 viewsLord_Lucan

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:05 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

I don't actually know, except that it has appparently been demolished or something. Was meant to be born at home (Linslade), but my mother was suffering high blood pressure, so she was taken in.

Moved to Felixstowe about a year later.

My mum was just passing through and out I popped. I was three months premature - was given the last rights and all that.

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:20 - Feb 20 with 1795 viewsGuthrum

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:08 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

My mum was just passing through and out I popped. I was three months premature - was given the last rights and all that.

Hairy. My sister's eldest was a few weeks premature and she was tiny.

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:25 - Feb 20 with 1776 viewsLord_Lucan

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:20 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

Hairy. My sister's eldest was a few weeks premature and she was tiny.

I think I was 3lb and that was serious stuff in 1965.

You should see me now!

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:35 - Feb 20 with 1745 viewsSchancheITFC

Still think Millwall or West Hams nastiest b.stards would sort these Russians out.
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:45 - Feb 20 with 1714 viewsxrayspecs

Sorry, I must be developing dyslexia. I read Russian Hoodie programme....
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 1699 viewsbournemouthblue

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:35 - Feb 20 by SchancheITFC

Still think Millwall or West Hams nastiest b.stards would sort these Russians out.

Do you think, they seem incredibly organised and prepared?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 22:00 - Feb 20 with 1670 viewsm14_blue

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 21:35 - Feb 20 by SchancheITFC

It was Millwall who turned them around in Marseille but had the numbers.

Equal numbers I wouldn't fancy any English to be honest.
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 22:06 - Feb 20 with 1641 viewsLord_Lucan

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 22:00 - Feb 20 by m14_blue

Nor would I - although despite all the training they put in their punches in the forest were a bit powderpuff.

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 12:20 - Feb 21 with 1385 viewsPrideOfTheEast

You spotted a familiar face I assume?
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:16 - Feb 21 with 1281 viewsRadlett_blue

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 22:06 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Nor would I - although despite all the training they put in their punches in the forest were a bit powderpuff.

Hence my query that much of this programme was "staged". Bung a couple of gangs of Russian hoolies a few quid & I'm sure they'll put on a fight for you.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:18 - Feb 21 with 1275 viewsLord_Lucan

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:16 - Feb 21 by Radlett_blue

Hence my query that much of this programme was "staged". Bung a couple of gangs of Russian hoolies a few quid & I'm sure they'll put on a fight for you.

I reckon you might be right. Some of the kicks to the head were very tame weren't they.

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:40 - Feb 21 with 1245 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

True and they turned up properly but they were bullying and beating barmies.

It was hardly our 98 mob out there was it. Since 2006 England scene has changed greatly.
Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:46 - Feb 21 with 1225 viewsbournemouthblue

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 22:00 - Feb 20 by m14_blue

It's always puzzled me as to why you wouldn't want to go into these battles without adequate preparation

Presumably the top hoolies from Millwall and the other likely candidates have a background in boxing etc?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 14:17 - Feb 21 with 1172 viewsWadeyBlue

Boxing and or MMA aside, the reason why the UK chaps might suffer is down to alcohol. The Russian guy stated when talking about the day of the fights etc that they don't touch a drop. Instant advantage.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 19:22 - Feb 21 with 982 viewsbackwaywhen

Russian hoolie programme - reprise on 13:46 - Feb 21 by bournemouthblue

It's always puzzled me as to why you wouldn't want to go into these battles without adequate preparation

Presumably the top hoolies from Millwall and the other likely candidates have a background in boxing etc?

Ours all have football bans ...so cant travel ...bet they wouldn't come over here !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024