Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst 18:52 - Feb 20 with 949 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning? The biggest game of the year?

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. However long the night, the dawn will break. This weekend could be the new dawn.

One man can make a difference. Who will take the bull by the horns? The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.

It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 18:56 - Feb 20 with 930 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given where we are, I think it's a meaningless game sadly. Except for bragging rights, and even if we win those will be meaningless if the get promoted. I'm fairly apathetic about the whole thing.

Roll on 2017-18 and let's try again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 19:09 - Feb 20 with 898 viewsRegencyBlue

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 18:56 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

Given where we are, I think it's a meaningless game sadly. Except for bragging rights, and even if we win those will be meaningless if the get promoted. I'm fairly apathetic about the whole thing.

It would be nice to throw another spanner in the works of their promotion hopes though!
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 876 viewsbackwaywhen

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 19:09 - Feb 20 by RegencyBlue

It would be nice to throw another spanner in the works of their promotion hopes though!

Gt a good feeling about this one ...speaking to a Norwich fan this morning ..If you attack us you will beat us ! ..his words not mine .
COYBs
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 778 viewsVic

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 19:16 - Feb 20 by backwaywhen

Gt a good feeling about this one ...speaking to a Norwich fan this morning ..If you attack us you will beat us ! ..his words not mine .
COYBs

Good to hear.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 09:51 - Feb 21 with 634 viewsWestSussexBlue

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 18:56 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

Meaningless?????
It will mean so much if we beat them, We've waited too long to do them and what a chance in their back yard too.
Our time is here.
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 09:58 - Feb 21 with 616 viewsPJH

I first saw us play at their place in 1964,not sure when my first derby at PR was but well before that,and I have never seen a meaningless game against them.

COYB
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 10:10 - Feb 21 with 589 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 09:58 - Feb 21 by PJH

I first saw us play at their place in 1964,not sure when my first derby at PR was but well before that,and I have never seen a meaningless game against them.

COYB

That's great, I wish I could drum up as much enthusiasm as shown here and by CalmoreBlue. I'm not going to this one though so that will have something to do with it. The overall poor season is taking an edge of things a bit, but yep a win would be fantastic of course.

COYB

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:12 - Feb 21 with 549 viewsNo9

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 19:16 - Feb 20 by backwaywhen

COYBs

From what I have seen the defence really does not like anyone to run at them.
This could be Huw's game to win.
Piddling about in midfield will get Town dumped on.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:15 - Feb 21 with 546 viewsSarge

No.

We haven't beaten them since I was in high school. I'm now a few months away from getting my masters degree. This is not meaningless, this is the chance to end a footballingly miserable adolescence!!
Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:31 - Feb 21 with 520 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:15 - Feb 21 by Sarge

No.

We haven't beaten them since I was in high school. I'm now a few months away from getting my masters degree. This is not meaningless, this is the chance to end a footballingly miserable adolescence!!

But its only bragging rights, its only 3 points.

Makes no difference at all really.

RIP Sir Bobby

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:38 - Feb 21 with 502 viewschicoazul

All rivers flow into the sea, but the sea is not full.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:40 - Feb 21 with 495 viewsSarge

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst on 11:31 - Feb 21 by Wallingford_Boy

But its only bragging rights, its only 3 points.

Makes no difference at all really.

I don't care about the 3 points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024