Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the sum total of Look East sport today 19:00 - Feb 20 with 905 viewsfactual_blue

Was a report on Lincoln City's FA Cup win.

Good way of burying Norwich's defeat at Burton I suppose.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 19:03 - Feb 20 with 873 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm surprised they don't jump on the UKIP and Trumpie 'fake news' bandwagon and just announce that Naaarwich have won each week. 8-0.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 19:08 - Feb 20 with 843 viewsbournemouthblue

A good point there, they do erase the football weekend's local fixtures if Norwich lose
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 19:09]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 19:51 - Feb 20 with 738 viewsEastTownBlue

The Cowley brothers of Essex link. I thought that it would be because Norfolk has a border with Lincolnshire.
So the sum total of Look East sport today on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 666 viewsfactual_blue

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 19:51 - Feb 20 by EastTownBlue

The Cowley brothers of Essex link. I thought that it would be because Norfolk has a border with Lincolnshire.

I wouldn't be surprised if every regional news programme found an angle to claim credit for Lincoln's win.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 13:42 - Feb 21 with 460 viewsbournemouthblue

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 20:30 - Feb 20 by factual_blue

I wouldn't be surprised if every regional news programme found an angle to claim credit for Lincoln's win.

there will be other regions with more things going on, I doubt London or the North West will be quite so desperate for a story such as this

Look East do seem to look for stories and create stories if they perceive nothing to be going on but seem to be particularly hot on the Ambulance Service and Hospitals in general. They cover things from a Norfolk angle quite often despite covering the whole region theoretically.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So the sum total of Look East sport today on 13:46 - Feb 21 with 451 viewsNo9

Look East really is horrible TV BUT, unless we all moan abot it to the BBC nothign will change.
That mob in Norwich are all up their own @rses
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024