Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch 20:16 - Feb 20 with 2194 viewsJ2BLUE

One pair of fluorescent orange.

Black boots should be compulsory.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 1928 viewsBlackboots

Definitely

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

on 20:27 - Feb 20 with 1919 views_

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 20:52 - Feb 20 with 1885 viewsRobTheMonk

I really don't see the issue with what colour footwear they wear tbh. I always think that white boots look better with our kit though. I've got an old pair of Red Adipure ii's and they look classy (not fluorescent though).
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 1871 viewsbackwaywhen

Did anybody notice Town played about 4 consecutive games at home just recently..all with black boots throughout the team ! ....strange but true !
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:00 - Feb 20 with 1860 viewsyorkshireblue

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/8715379.stm
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:31 - Feb 20 with 1797 viewskesblue

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 20:59 - Feb 20 by backwaywhen

Did anybody notice Town played about 4 consecutive games at home just recently..all with black boots throughout the team ! ....strange but true !

In the home game v preston Cole scuse was the only town player who had black boots on
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:35 - Feb 20 with 1784 viewsBluebell

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:31 - Feb 20 by kesblue

In the home game v preston Cole scuse was the only town player who had black boots on

David McGoldrick always wears black boots.
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:41 - Feb 20 with 1767 viewskesblue

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:35 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

Maybe so but he didn't play v preston
Login to get fewer ads

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:43 - Feb 20 with 1759 viewsLuk38644

Don't see the appeal of coloured boots at all.

I own this pair of these beauties and wouldn't have any boots over them..

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:46 - Feb 20 with 1740 viewssoupytwist

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:35 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

He was wearing orange ones on Saturday, which is unusual.
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:47 - Feb 20 with 1735 viewsBackToRussia

When was the last time you wore football boots.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:50 - Feb 20 with 1716 viewsJ2BLUE

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:47 - Feb 20 by BackToRussia

When was the last time you wore football boots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 22:00 - Feb 20 with 1695 viewsBackToRussia

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:50 - Feb 20 by J2BLUE

Hmm.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 22:20 - Feb 20 with 1650 viewsgreyhound

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:46 - Feb 20 by soupytwist

He was wearing orange ones on Saturday, which is unusual.

Nike did fairly well tonight on the boot advertising front. So much so theybarebthe only Ines that stick in my mind. And yes they were all luminous
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 03:20 - Feb 21 with 1572 viewsIllinoisblue

is Lee Martin still gainfully employed as a footballer?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 03:54 - Feb 21 with 1565 viewsJohnny_Boy

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 20:59 - Feb 20 by backwaywhen

If I remember correctly, a few of the ITFC players championed this brand:

http://www.pantofoladoro.com/football/
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:38 - Feb 21 with 1513 viewssoupytwist

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 03:54 - Feb 21 by Johnny_Boy

If I remember correctly, a few of the ITFC players championed this brand:

http://www.pantofoladoro.com/football/

Skuse was wearing them a couple of seasons ago but he's moved to Nike.
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:47 - Feb 21 with 1505 viewsKieran_Knows

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:38 - Feb 21 by soupytwist

Skuse was wearing them a couple of seasons ago but he's moved to Nike.

Wasn't McGoldrick wearing the all blue pair of those?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:56 - Feb 21 with 1495 viewssoupytwist

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:47 - Feb 21 by Kieran_Knows

Wasn't McGoldrick wearing the all blue pair of those?

I think those all blue ones were Nikes - http://www.soccerpro.com/theinstep/boot-spotting-23rd-december-2013/

In case anyone's thinking I'm a bit of stalker, I sit with my son in the lower tier of the Co-op stand up the North Stand end so it's reasonably easy to see players' boots in the shooting practice part of the warmup.

I still can't work out what Douglas wears. They're all black with a little bit of green near the heel. You'd have thought at the speed he moves it would be easy to work out but I'm stumped.
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:59 - Feb 21 with 1490 viewsKieran_Knows

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:56 - Feb 21 by soupytwist

I think those all blue ones were Nikes - http://www.soccerpro.com/theinstep/boot-spotting-23rd-december-2013/

In case anyone's thinking I'm a bit of stalker, I sit with my son in the lower tier of the Co-op stand up the North Stand end so it's reasonably easy to see players' boots in the shooting practice part of the warmup.

I still can't work out what Douglas wears. They're all black with a little bit of green near the heel. You'd have thought at the speed he moves it would be easy to work out but I'm stumped.

So they were!

Ha, I have a mate who was exactly the same when he had a season ticket down Portman Road, always used to pick up on the boots that the players were wearing. He also owns about 25 pairs himself!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 09:03 - Feb 21 with 1485 viewsfactual_blue

If I were Arsene Wenger, I'd have made the Arsenal first team squad each donate two pairs of their free boots (from their boot deals) to Sutton Utd. Sutton's part-time players probably earn less in a year than Arsenal players earn in a week and have to buy their own boots.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 09:04 - Feb 21 with 1481 viewssoupytwist

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 08:59 - Feb 21 by Kieran_Knows

So they were!

Ha, I have a mate who was exactly the same when he had a season ticket down Portman Road, always used to pick up on the boots that the players were wearing. He also owns about 25 pairs himself!

Looks like Douglas' boots are Nikes - http://www.soccerbible.com/boot-spotting/2015/08/10/global-boot-spotting/

They're quite classy.

My son and I spend quite a lot of time before/during the game talking about boot choices. The Nike hegemony is a bit boring to be honest. Berra used to be an Adidas man but he's changed to Nike. Webster is Adidas, as are Kevin Bru, Huws and Pitman. Moore is out on his own in Puma. Quite keen to see what Rowe wears, bet it's Nike.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 9:08]
There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 09:12 - Feb 21 with 1462 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:43 - Feb 20 by Luk38644

Mine:

http://cdn3.volusion.com/goz35.avhz4/v/vspfiles/photos/SM-ADV20988-2.jpg?1456231

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 09:32 - Feb 21 with 1447 viewsSwansea_Blue

There are at least 4 pairs of fluorescent yellow boots on the pitch on 21:43 - Feb 20 by Luk38644

ooh, nice and retro those

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 09:57 - Feb 21 with 1410 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024