Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road 00:11 - Feb 21 with 784 viewsBrettenhamBlue

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 02:36 - Feb 21 with 707 viewsIllinoisblue

it's been too long, waaayyy too long. Sunday could turn out to be a good day. COYB.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 03:31 - Feb 21 with 724 viewstextbackup

Said it before on here, but good story so I'll say it again, when that went in a huge black man jumped on top of me and mates in the away end, we all fell to the floor, bloke shouting 'that's my boy that's my boy' Haynes dad going apesht with us lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 04:12 - Feb 21 with 681 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 02:36 - Feb 21 by Illinoisblue

it's been too long, waaayyy too long. Sunday could turn out to be a good day. COYB.

2006 since we beat them at Carrow Road, and 2009 since we last beat them. My nephews sadly gave up on supporting Ipswich as they are 14 years old and remember nothing but heartache against Norwich, and at the football club in general. I've been trying to convince them to come back but they seem to have all the Chelsea flags/mugs/gear now. At one point they switched to Norwich, so I'm actually ok with them being Chelsea fans now.

If we just consider the last 10 years
2 wins for Ipswich
4 draws
6 wins for Norwich, including that horrible 1-5.

We are long overdue a result against them.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 05:15 - Feb 21 with 660 viewstextbackup

Revisiting the last time we won at Carrow Road on 04:12 - Feb 21 by BrettenhamBlue

2006 since we beat them at Carrow Road, and 2009 since we last beat them. My nephews sadly gave up on supporting Ipswich as they are 14 years old and remember nothing but heartache against Norwich, and at the football club in general. I've been trying to convince them to come back but they seem to have all the Chelsea flags/mugs/gear now. At one point they switched to Norwich, so I'm actually ok with them being Chelsea fans now.

If we just consider the last 10 years
2 wins for Ipswich
4 draws
6 wins for Norwich, including that horrible 1-5.

We are long overdue a result against them.

Saying this the other day, they have a generation of fans that won't have seen us beat them, at CR if we went 1-0 up they wouldn't know how to deal with it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024