Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas 09:02 - Feb 21 with 3898 viewsBasuco

Comments on the program were 'It is very prevalent here in the panhandle' and "yeah, it's a real problem" A friend in the US was watching a tv program about it, the biggest question was why watch it?
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:10 - Feb 21 with 3868 viewshoppy

That really does get my goat, that kind of thing.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:10 - Feb 21 with 3865 viewsfactual_blue

Is your friend david cameron?

That would explain it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:16 - Feb 21 with 3853 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Did you ask him why? Or did you feel too sheepish..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:18 - Feb 21 with 3842 viewshoppy

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:16 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Did you ask him why? Or did you feel too sheepish..

Are you calling him a coward?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:19 - Feb 21 with 3830 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:18 - Feb 21 by hoppy

Are you calling him a coward?

I'd say he's probably bullsh1tting..

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:22 - Feb 21 with 3817 viewshoppy

Was the second biggest question "Why don't I choose my friends more carefully?"

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 3805 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:22 - Feb 21 by hoppy

Was the second biggest question "Why don't I choose my friends more carefully?"

I imagine it was 'I wonder if that's why he has a pet goat?'

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:27 - Feb 21 with 3799 viewsSwansea_Blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:10 - Feb 21 by factual_blue

Is your friend david cameron?

That would explain it.

Are you stil sower about that unfortunate misunderstanding?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:50 - Feb 21 with 3738 viewsfactual_blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:27 - Feb 21 by Swansea_Blue

Are you stil sower about that unfortunate misunderstanding?

As with everything he did, dave made a complete pig's ear of it when this truth came out.

#whydidnthesue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:51 - Feb 21 with 3736 viewsfactual_blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 09:24 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

I imagine it was 'I wonder if that's why he has a pet goat?'

More likely 'so that's why he hasn't give my pet goat back'.

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 10:57 - Feb 21 with 3673 viewsNo9

Several states allow bestiality

http://nj1015.com/bestiality-now-illegal-in-nj-but-its-still-allowed-in-10-state

At the risk of repeating myself - strange place with strange laws
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:23 - Feb 21 with 3621 viewshoppy

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 10:57 - Feb 21 by No9

Several states allow bestiality

http://nj1015.com/bestiality-now-illegal-in-nj-but-its-still-allowed-in-10-state

At the risk of repeating myself - strange place with strange laws

Strange it is still (or was ever) allowed... I guess nobody really wants to tackle the elephant in the room, do they?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:27 - Feb 21 with 3599 viewsSwansea_Blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:23 - Feb 21 by hoppy

Strange it is still (or was ever) allowed... I guess nobody really wants to tackle the elephant in the room, do they?

I always believe in tackling challenges face on. Might give this one a miss though

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 3582 viewsTollycobbold

You've confused legal with compulsory
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:35 - Feb 21 with 3571 viewsNo9

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:23 - Feb 21 by hoppy

You can still marry your 13 year old cousin in Louisianna as long as her parents (your uncle & aunt) agree
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 3539 viewshoppy

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:35 - Feb 21 by No9

You can still marry your 13 year old cousin in Louisianna as long as her parents (your uncle & aunt) agree

You've spelt "(your mum & dad)" wrongly...

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:59 - Feb 21 with 3536 viewsReuser_is_God

Yanks in being freaks shocker

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 13:03 - Feb 21 with 3528 viewsBlue_Order

How much is a flight to Texas? Just asking for a mate, like.
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 13:08 - Feb 21 with 3510 viewsMJallday

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 13:03 - Feb 21 by Blue_Order

How much is a flight to Texas? Just asking for a mate, like.

its cheaper via mexico i understand

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 13:12 - Feb 21 with 3501 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Well it isn't in Washington State. Believe that was where the dreaded Mr Hands incident happened and led to a change in the law.

BOT

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 13:26 - Feb 21 with 3484 viewsgtsb1966

Don't let Tom catch you.
Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 14:50 - Feb 21 with 3431 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disturbing fact of the day, beastiality is still legal in Texas on 12:59 - Feb 21 by Reuser_is_God

Yanks in being freaks shocker

I had people on here moaning at me for days when I dare suggested 'Americans are weird'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024