Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby game, London pubs 09:59 - Feb 21 with 2669 viewsDyland

Is Rob still running the Gunners?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Derby game, London pubs on 10:11 - Feb 21 with 2027 viewsfactual_blue

I think Arsene has been running the Gunners for twenty years or more.

Keep up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Plus, we played Derby.... on 10:15 - Feb 21 with 2016 viewsBloots

Derby game, London pubs on 10:11 - Feb 21 by factual_blue

I think Arsene has been running the Gunners for twenty years or more.

Keep up.

....last month.

He's mile behind.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Derby game, London pubs on 10:16 - Feb 21 with 2010 viewsLord_Lucan

Not definite info but I think he split some time ago.

Again, not confirmed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Plus, we played Derby.... on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 1997 viewsFixed_It

Plus, we played Derby.... on 10:15 - Feb 21 by Bloots

....last month.

He's mile behind.

You not heard? We've been granted a re-match on the basis that we weren't very good then and are now...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Derby game, London pubs on 10:35 - Feb 21 with 1949 viewsSomethingBlue

Derby game, London pubs on 10:16 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Not definite info but I think he split some time ago.

Again, not confirmed.

Long gone, sadly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Derby game, London pubs on 11:30 - Feb 21 with 1904 viewsfloridablue

Back in the 80s after a Friday night out on the Town, somehow ended up at Robs Pub for an after "hours". Few hours later we're on the train to Preston for a FA Cup game. needless to say the wife wasn't impressed!
Visited a couple of times the Gunners Pub he used to run next to the old HIghbury Stadium and would see Rob in his half and half Town/Arsenal shirt. He always looked after us, hope he's well.
Derby game, London pubs on 11:45 - Feb 21 with 1883 viewsLord_Lucan

Phils just put a useful link up to places that are showing the game.

Oxford Arms in Camden would be my point of call.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Derby game, London pubs on 12:46 - Feb 21 with 1795 viewsDyland

Derby game, London pubs on 11:45 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

Phils just put a useful link up to places that are showing the game.

Oxford Arms in Camden would be my point of call.

And that's local, nice one. Cheers.

Login to get fewer ads

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 12:50 - Feb 21 with 1781 viewsDyland

Derby game, London pubs on 12:46 - Feb 21 by Dyland

Decent boozer.

Looking at Phil's link I'm not convinced any of those places can be trusted not to switch over to the Spurs game at half one.

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 12:52 - Feb 21 with 1757 viewsMaySixth

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 12:50 - Feb 21 by Dyland

Decent boozer.

Looking at Phil's link I'm not convinced any of those places can be trusted not to switch over to the Spurs game at half one.

Sheephaven Bay in Mornington Crescent is a very good pub and will deffo have the game on

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 13:10 - Feb 21 with 1733 viewsLord_Lucan

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 12:50 - Feb 21 by Dyland

Decent boozer.

That's a fair point. At least you have The Elephants Head opposite to drown your sorrows in though.

The Mornington Crescent one is a good shout though, don't know the pub but it's only a short walk from Camden isn't it?

Derby game, London pubs on 13:25 - Feb 21 with 1695 viewsSteve_M

Derby game, London pubs on 12:46 - Feb 21 by Dyland

I thought you moved South of the river.

Pretty sure that site just gives a generic list of matches, not sure where I'm watching it yet but might be in a pub in Kentish Town.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 13:25 - Feb 21 with 1694 viewsDyland

Actually The Sheephaven Bay is a better bet for Camden dwellers on 13:10 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

That's a fair point. At least you have The Elephants Head opposite to drown your sorrows in though.

The Mornington Crescent one is a good shout though, don't know the pub but it's only a short walk from Camden isn't it?

Yep, little more than a five minute trot south from Camden Town.

Derby game, London pubs on 13:28 - Feb 21 with 1673 viewsDyland

Derby game, London pubs on 13:25 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

Pretty sure that site just gives a generic list of matches, not sure where I'm watching it yet but might be in a pub in Kentish Town.

Moved back up to Camden for work reasons a year and a half ago. Will keep eyes peeled here cos planning on escaping to the boozer if poss.

Derby game, London pubs on 13:42 - Feb 21 with 1645 viewsBlueStreak

I have got to be at Wembley for 1.30. Any places near there?
Derby game, London pubs on 13:47 - Feb 21 with 1631 viewsLord_Lucan

Derby game, London pubs on 13:42 - Feb 21 by BlueStreak

I have got to be at Wembley for 1.30. Any places near there?

There is a sports bar on Wembley Park Drive with multiple screens - a couple of doors away from Wembley Tavern

????

Derby game, London pubs on 13:57 - Feb 21 with 1612 viewsMaySixth

Derby game, London pubs on 13:25 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

Where would you drink in Kentish Town? Assembly Rooms?

I'm going to the game on Sunday but next time there is a game and you fancy watching it local let me know as I am up in Tufnell Park.

Derby game, London pubs on 14:01 - Feb 21 with 1592 viewsBlueStreak

Derby game, London pubs on 13:47 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

There is a sports bar on Wembley Park Drive with multiple screens - a couple of doors away from Wembley Tavern

????

May give that a look then. Cant believe the cup final is the same day as the derby.
Derby game, London pubs on 14:03 - Feb 21 with 1588 viewsMaySixth

Derby game, London pubs on 14:01 - Feb 21 by BlueStreak

May give that a look then. Cant believe the cup final is the same day as the derby.

Game kicks off at 12pm mate - think you'll miss it if arriving at 1.30

Derby game, London pubs on 14:05 - Feb 21 with 1581 viewsLord_Lucan

Derby game, London pubs on 14:01 - Feb 21 by BlueStreak

I didn't know it was until you just mentioned it. Are you going?

Derby game, London pubs on 14:17 - Feb 21 with 1565 viewsBlueStreak

Derby game, London pubs on 14:05 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

I didn't know it was until you just mentioned it. Are you going?

Yeah, we have a box at Wembley and it is my turn to take clients. Just annoying it is the same day. It is a really good day though, lunch and free bar all day. Have seen two Challenge Cup finals, an FA cup semi and final and a few England games there because of it.

4.30pm kick off so can get tucked into the free bar beforehand!
Derby game, London pubs on 14:23 - Feb 21 with 1547 viewsLord_Lucan

Derby game, London pubs on 14:17 - Feb 21 by BlueStreak

Yeah, we have a box at Wembley and it is my turn to take clients. Just annoying it is the same day. It is a really good day though, lunch and free bar all day. Have seen two Challenge Cup finals, an FA cup semi and final and a few England games there because of it.

4.30pm kick off so can get tucked into the free bar beforehand!

I'm not certain that they will be showing our game at that bar.

My mate has Club Wembley tickets, think he pays £10k P.A each for them. I went to the first game there v Germany - but we had to pay for our own booze.

Derby game, London pubs on 14:29 - Feb 21 with 1522 viewsBlueStreak

Derby game, London pubs on 14:23 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not certain that they will be showing our game at that bar.

My mate has Club Wembley tickets, think he pays £10k P.A each for them. I went to the first game there v Germany - but we had to pay for our own booze.

We have 8 tickets there so it is not cheap. First game must have been amazing. Our deal includes lunch in the a-la-carte restaurant which includes wines beers and spirits. We get tokens for beers at half time then when we get back to our table post match they have pies and more beers ready for you. Like I said it is a really good way to impress clients, but I wouldn't like to be picking up the bill.

Three hours each way door to door on a Sunday though after an all day session. I am going to be a mess Monday.
Derby game, London pubs on 14:32 - Feb 21 with 1510 viewsLord_Lucan

Derby game, London pubs on 14:29 - Feb 21 by BlueStreak

We have 8 tickets there so it is not cheap. First game must have been amazing. Our deal includes lunch in the a-la-carte restaurant which includes wines beers and spirits. We get tokens for beers at half time then when we get back to our table post match they have pies and more beers ready for you. Like I said it is a really good way to impress clients, but I wouldn't like to be picking up the bill.

Three hours each way door to door on a Sunday though after an all day session. I am going to be a mess Monday.

I was a little underwhelmed by the place TBH but I did enjoy watching a few thousand Gerries singing Footballs Coming Home.

Derby game, London pubs on 14:33 - Feb 21 with 1507 viewsSteve_M

Derby game, London pubs on 13:57 - Feb 21 by MaySixth

Where would you drink in Kentish Town? Assembly Rooms?

I'm going to the game on Sunday but next time there is a game and you fancy watching it local let me know as I am up in Tufnell Park.

Watched the Lincoln match in there with a couple of other local Town fans. The Abbey claim to show all live sport too, shame they don't do much in the way of beer.

Will do.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024