Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feminist self defence anyone? 15:06 - Feb 21 with 702 viewsMullet

http://thesprawlmma.com/eng-us/news/interviews/fighting-feminists-leeds-universi

This is the sort of thing which just opens people up to mockery isn't it? I'm still trying to work out if it's offensive or not too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Feminist self defence anyone? on 15:11 - Feb 21 with 678 viewsTollycobbold

'm still trying to work out if it's offensive

You are trying to work out whether to be offended or not? That is close to the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
Feminist self defence anyone? on 15:17 - Feb 21 with 661 viewsMullet

Feminist self defence anyone? on 15:11 - Feb 21 by Tollycobbold

'm still trying to work out if it's offensive

You are trying to work out whether to be offended or not? That is close to the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

I sense the subtly maybe lost on you there of said comment, assuming you read the interview of course.

It's like buzzword bingo for enraging Trump supporters in places.

Feminist self defence anyone? on 16:03 - Feb 21 with 597 viewsGeoffSentence

Having read the answer to the question about the difference between women's self-defence and feminist self-defence, I now understand that but don't know what the difference between feminist self-defence and self-defence is.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Feminist self defence anyone? on 16:48 - Feb 21 with 557 viewsMullet

Feminist self defence anyone? on 16:03 - Feb 21 by GeoffSentence

Having read the answer to the question about the difference between women's self-defence and feminist self-defence, I now understand that but don't know what the difference between feminist self-defence and self-defence is.

White men don't need to fear ever being attacked apparently. Despite our natural aggression or whatever.

Bafflingly silly. The credentials she gives are hilarious too. Sort of like going on one of Tommy Smith's school courses and waving the certificate around like you've done all your FIFA badges and written a new one too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024