Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with Aviva...? 20:06 - Feb 21 with 8956 viewsSitfcB

Cancel whatever it is you have with them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

on 23:43 - Feb 21 with 2653 views_

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:44 - Feb 21 with 2647 viewstcblue

Better still cause a massive, 5-1 pileup for their claims team to settle
Anyone with Aviva...? on 00:57 - Feb 22 with 2586 viewsZacak

Ah well, at the end of the day a Norwich loving company that Town owed several million to and they ain't getting it.....

Thanks for the new stand
Anyone with Aviva...? on 05:36 - Feb 22 with 2531 viewsleftpeg10

I would n't insure Jonathan Douglas with them c-units.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 08:33 - Feb 22 with 2432 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:18 - Feb 21 by clive_baker

Come on, if this was Greene King giving them a bit of a ribbing people would be jacking off over the 'bants'. Got to take it too. Non story.

Hopefully which ever Aviva moron who put this up, is on their final warning, get the sack and lose there home! now that is great bantz!
Anyone with Aviva...? on 09:47 - Feb 22 with 2328 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone with Aviva...? on 00:57 - Feb 22 by Zacak

Ah well, at the end of the day a Norwich loving company that Town owed several million to and they ain't getting it.....

Thanks for the new stand

Only one of you gets the real outrage. safe-place snowflakes.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:02 - Feb 22 with 2303 viewsSteve_M

Anyone with Aviva...? on 09:47 - Feb 22 by giant_stow

Only one of you gets the real outrage. safe-place snowflakes.

You lot are in no place to talk about stands and insurance:

And what the hell are these?

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2014-10-25/30th-anniversary-of-fire-at-nor

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:13 - Feb 22 with 2272 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:02 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2014-10-25/30th-anniversary-of-fire-at-nor

chuckle, look at all our lovely cups ruined - no wonder no body believes we've won the league 9 times. vandals.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:32 - Feb 22 with 2233 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:02 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

Did they have an open top bus parade for that 30th Anniversary of the fire?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:33 - Feb 22 with 2232 viewsSteve_M

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:32 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Did they have an open top bus parade for that 30th Anniversary of the fire?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:36 - Feb 22 with 2212 viewsfabian_illness

I will not allow peas and sweetcorn on the same plate.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 2194 viewstheblueginger

I'm working for them from September, down in head office. Hopefully I will get the chance to input my thoughts on Aviva's current corporate sponsorships.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 2186 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:36 - Feb 22 by fabian_illness

They shouldn't be on the plate together. Peas are a savoury item eaten with meat whereas corn is sweeter and should be eaten with fish.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:42 - Feb 22 with 2174 viewsKitman

I'm supposed to recommend this lot to my clients for general insurance products if they show up with the lowest costs on the panel of providers researched. Fortunately, they have been so ludicrously over priced to date that I have not had the need to go anywhere near them.. Clearly too busy overcharging people to pump yet more money into Nodge City?

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:43 - Feb 22 with 2158 viewsPJH

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:39 - Feb 22 by theblueginger

I'm working for them from September, down in head office. Hopefully I will get the chance to input my thoughts on Aviva's current corporate sponsorships.

Would be better if you could input some thoughts in their website/twitter account etc.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 2156 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:42 - Feb 22 by Kitman

I'm supposed to recommend this lot to my clients for general insurance products if they show up with the lowest costs on the panel of providers researched. Fortunately, they have been so ludicrously over priced to date that I have not had the need to go anywhere near them.. Clearly too busy overcharging people to pump yet more money into Nodge City?

As an international almost "Market leader" they shouldn't risk alienating customers. It is completely different than Greene King doing similar which was muted earlier.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 10:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:51 - Feb 22 with 2124 viewswellyblue

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:36 - Feb 22 by fabian_illness

An ex gf once mixed the above on a plate for me, I asked her if she was having a laugh.

She asked why, I pointed out to her that she knew that I come from Ipswich and support ITFC, and that she also knew that Norwich play in green and yellow.

She told me that I was mad...

An ex gf.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:55 - Feb 22 with 2105 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:51 - Feb 22 by wellyblue

An ex gf once mixed the above on a plate for me, I asked her if she was having a laugh.

She asked why, I pointed out to her that she knew that I come from Ipswich and support ITFC, and that she also knew that Norwich play in green and yellow.

She told me that I was mad...

An ex gf.

Whilst Colmans sponsored them I wouldn't allow a Colmans product in the house, I was so pleased when they stopped their sponsorship.

RKD was about 10 and refused Colmans bread sauce whilst staying round my Mum and Dads. My Dad flipped and started ranting about how this was exactly how Northern Ireland started.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 11:14]

Anyone with Aviva...? on 17:23 - Feb 22 with 1884 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:38 - Feb 21 by hoppy

We'll see if they even reply.

Just for the hell of it, I've sent this...

I am writing to complain about a Tweet that I have seen today that I think is quite frankly not the sort of thing I would expect to see from a professional insurance company such as yourselves.
Considering the fact that Aviva is a national company that deals with and serves people from a wider area than just the Norfolk family, and not just a local 'cheeky-lad' business that may lower itself to puerile football terrace banter, I would be very interested to hear your explanation of the use of the schoolboy humouring term 'Ip5w1ch' sent out by your official Twitter feed in your promotional competition, and how it is in any way appropriate to be doing so?

If that is the kind of respect you have for your customers, then I doubt I will be the only one that will be considering whether to cancel my policies that I have with your company, and I hope that enough people will act similarly so that you will take a bit more responsibility in your use of social media in future, if such a childish release has more serious repercussions and loss of business for your company.
I look forward to your reply and reading your explanation for how this has been allowed to happen and how you intend to deal with it.
Thank you in advance.

Still no reply from them as yet...

Anyone with Aviva...? on 17:35 - Feb 22 with 1853 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone with Aviva...? on 17:23 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Still no reply from them as yet...

If they don't respond, take it to the ombudsman 🤣

Poll: W or W

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:19 - Feb 22 with 1669 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 17:35 - Feb 22 by BLUEBEAT

If they don't respond, take it to the ombudsman 🤣

Oh, I intend to take it to the very top... Proper livid, I was, or something like that anyway...

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:21 - Feb 22 with 1664 viewsMJallday

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:19 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Oh, I intend to take it to the very top... Proper livid, I was, or something like that anyway...

at least 20k has been removed from their coffers today

small victory.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 1565 viewsMelford

Anyone with Aviva...? on 10:55 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Whilst Colmans sponsored them I wouldn't allow a Colmans product in the house, I was so pleased when they stopped their sponsorship.

RKD was about 10 and refused Colmans bread sauce whilst staying round my Mum and Dads. My Dad flipped and started ranting about how this was exactly how Northern Ireland started.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 11:14]

I actually got told off at work today because we had ran out of mustard so they bought a load of jars from the shop which were Colmans. I spent a good 10 minutes cutting up bits of sticky label and sticking it on the jars so they said "Colmans of SCUM" instead of Colmans of Narwich.(I was bored)
I had a massive row with my mrs once (who is an Ipswich season ticket holder) because I refused to eat a meal she had made me with one of their sauces).
I legged it out of a toliet window from an agency job with City Link when I was a student because the uniform was yellow top and green trousers.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:54 - Feb 22 with 1536 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:46 - Feb 22 by Melford

I actually got told off at work today because we had ran out of mustard so they bought a load of jars from the shop which were Colmans. I spent a good 10 minutes cutting up bits of sticky label and sticking it on the jars so they said "Colmans of SCUM" instead of Colmans of Narwich.(I was bored)
I had a massive row with my mrs once (who is an Ipswich season ticket holder) because I refused to eat a meal she had made me with one of their sauces).
I legged it out of a toliet window from an agency job with City Link when I was a student because the uniform was yellow top and green trousers.

Fantastic on all levels. I know we mock them just for being a rival, but people from Norwich really are torrid human beings, aren't they?

Poll: Best Football Song

Anyone with Aviva...? on 00:08 - Feb 23 with 1516 viewsMelford

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:54 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Fantastic on all levels. I know we mock them just for being a rival, but people from Norwich really are torrid human beings, aren't they?

I don't like them because of that Simod Cup game in 1990. I was 11, we went up on the supporters coach and we got there late. When we tried to get in they said the away end was full and locked up out. Scum old bill wouldn't let us go to a pub or anything, they just kept herding us around until the game had finished, then they all disppeared. I remember Scum chasing us down a hill, the bloke running in front of me shoe has fallen off so he falls over. I trip over him, my old man stops and three scum pin him up against a fence and start whacking him, I shouted out "Dad" to him and and one of them said "Leave him, he's got a kid" shoved him, then ran off. I hate their fans and their Police.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024