Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with Aviva...? 20:06 - Feb 21 with 8953 viewsSitfcB

Cancel whatever it is you have with them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:18 - Feb 21 with 5362 viewsLankHenners

A professional insurance company uses "Ip5w1ch"?

The tinpot-ness is deeper rooted than I thought.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:21 - Feb 21 with 5332 viewsBigalhunter

They used to be called Norwich Union.

Pathetic I know, but I've gone with more expensive insurance in the past just to avoid having a yellow & green paperwork in the house.

We nearly had to call in social services when my daughter wanted a pet canary..
Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:21 - Feb 21 with 5321 viewsfabian_illness

Oh b*gger. Ive got 5 vans and a car with them.
I'll phone in the morning and tell them to poke it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Feb 21 with 5311 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:18 - Feb 21 by LankHenners

[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 20:22]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:26 - Feb 21 with 5258 viewsJ2BLUE

I know we're all a little biased but seriously, is there a more vile colour combination than green and yellow? It is genuinely vile isn't it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:27 - Feb 21 with 5266 viewsLord_Lucan

I actually think that whoever does their twitter would get in quite a bit of trouble over that if anyone complained.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:02 - Feb 21 with 5111 viewsWD19

I am chairing a pensions governance committee on Friday where an Aviva bod will be grovelling. Grovelling more than they imagined I suspect.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:08 - Feb 21 with 5036 viewsWD19

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:26 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

I know we're all a little biased but seriously, is there a more vile colour combination than green and yellow? It is genuinely vile isn't it?

Being balanced about it Brown and Yellow might just trump it.....but outside of that it is as bad as it gets.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:38 - Feb 21 with 4925 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:27 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

I actually think that whoever does their twitter would get in quite a bit of trouble over that if anyone complained.

We'll see if they even reply.

Just for the hell of it, I've sent this...

I am writing to complain about a Tweet that I have seen today that I think is quite frankly not the sort of thing I would expect to see from a professional insurance company such as yourselves.
Considering the fact that Aviva is a national company that deals with and serves people from a wider area than just the Norfolk family, and not just a local 'cheeky-lad' business that may lower itself to puerile football terrace banter, I would be very interested to hear your explanation of the use of the schoolboy humouring term 'Ip5w1ch' sent out by your official Twitter feed in your promotional competition, and how it is in any way appropriate to be doing so?

If that is the kind of respect you have for your customers, then I doubt I will be the only one that will be considering whether to cancel my policies that I have with your company, and I hope that enough people will act similarly so that you will take a bit more responsibility in your use of social media in future, if such a childish release has more serious repercussions and loss of business for your company.
I look forward to your reply and reading your explanation for how this has been allowed to happen and how you intend to deal with it.
Thank you in advance.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 4813 viewsmonytowbray

I remember when I pointed out Barclays claiming Scum the Pride of Anglia a few years back was enough to cancel any accounts with them and a few people here said it was childish.

Nah, burn the scum companies.

I have a gig in Norwich in April, tempted to open our set by singing Edward Ebeenizer Jeremiah Brown...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 4797 viewsEastTownBlue

Very poor from a major company. A rival company to where I work but I can't imagine the lack of professionalism from our official account.

Didn't we owe Aviva some money once ?
Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:53 - Feb 21 with 4780 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:52 - Feb 21 by monytowbray

I remember when I pointed out Barclays claiming Scum the Pride of Anglia a few years back was enough to cancel any accounts with them and a few people here said it was childish.

Nah, burn the scum companies.

I have a gig in Norwich in April, tempted to open our set by singing Edward Ebeenizer Jeremiah Brown...

Always a good 'set opener' that, do it.

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:55 - Feb 21 with 4778 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 21:38 - Feb 21 by hoppy

I am writing to complain about a Tweet that I have seen today that I think is quite frankly not the sort of thing I would expect to see from a professional insurance company such as yourselves.
Considering the fact that Aviva is a national company that deals with and serves people from a wider area than just the Norfolk family, and not just a local 'cheeky-lad' business that may lower itself to puerile football terrace banter, I would be very interested to hear your explanation of the use of the schoolboy humouring term 'Ip5w1ch' sent out by your official Twitter feed in your promotional competition, and how it is in any way appropriate to be doing so?

If that is the kind of respect you have for your customers, then I doubt I will be the only one that will be considering whether to cancel my policies that I have with your company, and I hope that enough people will act similarly so that you will take a bit more responsibility in your use of social media in future, if such a childish release has more serious repercussions and loss of business for your company.
I look forward to your reply and reading your explanation for how this has been allowed to happen and how you intend to deal with it.
Thank you in advance.

Making a complaint
Your complaint has been received

We'll be in touch with you as soon as we can and let you know what will happen next.

Will update if or when I get a reply.

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:01 - Feb 21 with 4716 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Thank you in advance.

Hopefully the d1ck that sent that tweet out gets disciplined for being a grade A bellend

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:18 - Feb 21 with 4591 viewsclive_baker

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:01 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Hopefully the d1ck that sent that tweet out gets disciplined for being a grade A bellend

Come on, if this was Greene King giving them a bit of a ribbing people would be jacking off over the 'bants'. Got to take it too. Non story.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:19 - Feb 21 with 4571 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:18 - Feb 21 by clive_baker

Come on, if this was Greene King giving them a bit of a ribbing people would be jacking off over the 'bants'. Got to take it too. Non story.

I think it is different entirely tbh

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:23 - Feb 21 with 4549 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone with Aviva...? on 20:26 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

It's grim.

My girlfriends a Harry Potter weirdo and asked her aunty to knit her a Hufflepuff scarf, who's colours are yellow and black apparently. Scarf came in the post the other day and the f.cking thing was yellow and green. I recoiled in disgust and demanded it be put in the bin. She laughed, I didn't. We eventually compromised that it could wait outside the front door, out of view, until she took it round her mums later on in the day.

I can't deal with it. Same with green and white.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 4485 viewsMJallday

i wouldnt insure my dead cat with that bunch of c**ts

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:31 - Feb 21 with 4481 viewsMJallday

Thank you in advance.

one of our contracts is with them. its getting pulled tommorow am

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 4448 viewsmccarthy2017

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:31 - Feb 21 by MJallday

one of our contracts is with them. its getting pulled tommorow am

Wow, how petty are some on here? If it was the other way round people would find it a laugh. Give over.
Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:49 - Feb 21 with 4321 viewsMJallday

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:35 - Feb 21 by mccarthy2017

Wow, how petty are some on here? If it was the other way round people would find it a laugh. Give over.

why should i?

We have a contract with a professional company, i expect them to behave professionally in their dealings.

what they've actually done is put a cheap joke on social media. so ill move to a rival. no skin of my nose at all

the more pertinent question is why are you defending their behaviour?
edit - ive just read your last 10 posts, and i think ive answered my own question.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 22:51]

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:52 - Feb 21 with 4291 viewsAdmiralFunge

Shut up, budgie.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:53 - Feb 21 with 4276 viewsGuthrum

Distinctly myopic for a commercial business to send out such a partisan communication. Or are they only wishing to sell to the more idiotic element of Norwich City supporters?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:58 - Feb 21 with 4230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I can't believe Phil hasn't banned you yet

I've pointed it out every time you post (which is always scum related) that you are scum

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone with Aviva...? on 23:29 - Feb 21 with 4099 viewshoppy

Anyone with Aviva...? on 22:49 - Feb 21 by MJallday

why should i?

We have a contract with a professional company, i expect them to behave professionally in their dealings.

what they've actually done is put a cheap joke on social media. so ill move to a rival. no skin of my nose at all

the more pertinent question is why are you defending their behaviour?
edit - ive just read your last 10 posts, and i think ive answered my own question.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 22:51]

Why just stop at 10, it only takes one more click to look at all previous posts - and looks like every one of them is about the scum...

http://www.twtd.co.uk/members/mccarthy2017/posts/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024