Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? 20:41 - Feb 21 with 2549 viewsLord_Lucan

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/neighbours_express_concern_after_man_is_stabbe
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 20:42]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:44 - Feb 21 with 2475 viewsBackToRussia

TBF we're just catching up with the rest of the country - unfortunately.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:50 - Feb 21 with 2439 viewsbournemouthblue

I don't know the in's and out's but it does feel like we have a growing problem bubbling under the surface here

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:50 - Feb 21 with 2427 viewsgtsb1966

Fists are obsolete now. The best way to defend yourself nowadays is to f*** off sharpish.
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:51 - Feb 21 with 2426 viewsBackToRussia

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:50 - Feb 21 by gtsb1966

Fists are obsolete now. The best way to defend yourself nowadays is to f*** off sharpish.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/14_year_old_suspects_in_two_ipswich_gunpoint_m

Aye

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:52 - Feb 21 with 2408 viewsLord_Lucan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:50 - Feb 21 by gtsb1966

I agree

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:53 - Feb 21 with 2400 viewsclive_baker

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:44 - Feb 21 by BackToRussia

TBF we're just catching up with the rest of the country - unfortunately.

Read in the paper on my commute home today that there are 3 stabbings every day in London. Up 17% on previous year. I know London and Ipswich are very different but it's still staggering.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:55 - Feb 21 with 2382 viewsfactual_blue

It's broken brexit Britain

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:56 - Feb 21 with 2373 viewsBackToRussia

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:53 - Feb 21 by clive_baker

Read in the paper on my commute home today that there are 3 stabbings every day in London. Up 17% on previous year. I know London and Ipswich are very different but it's still staggering.

Yes, but the same goes on a smaller scale in lots of towns Ipswich's size.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:56 - Feb 21 with 2371 viewsLord_Lucan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:53 - Feb 21 by clive_baker

I don't find that staggering. I'm surprised there isn't more.

Ipswich isn't London as you say, we had someone stabbed to death the other week and seemingly regular other incidents.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 21:00 - Feb 21 with 2337 viewsbournemouthblue

London has a population of 8 million, about a 6th of the entire UK population?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:31 - Feb 22 with 1948 viewsBluespeed225

The bloke under Ancaster Bridge can be Googled, and I'm sure last night was no random incident. There's a sordid little underworld in Town these days, much imported from other cities. Live by the sword and all that...
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:40 - Feb 22 with 1924 viewsGeoffSentence

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 20:56 - Feb 21 by Lord_Lucan

I don't find that staggering. I'm surprised there isn't more.

Ipswich isn't London as you say, we had someone stabbed to death the other week and seemingly regular other incidents.

These things come around ever so often, which is why they are remarkable and newsworthy when they happen. But at least it is only intermittent here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:46 - Feb 22 with 1898 viewshype313

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:31 - Feb 22 by Bluespeed225

The bloke under Ancaster Bridge can be Googled, and I'm sure last night was no random incident. There's a sordid little underworld in Town these days, much imported from other cities. Live by the sword and all that...

Drugs.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:05 - Feb 22 with 1864 viewsitfcjoe

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:46 - Feb 22 by hype313

Drugs.

100%, there is so much of it in the town currently - and when you have different dealers from different cities and they have clashed then this tit for tat will continue because life is cheap for the guys running it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:26 - Feb 22 with 1820 viewsgtsb1966

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:05 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

100%, there is so much of it in the town currently - and when you have different dealers from different cities and they have clashed then this tit for tat will continue because life is cheap for the guys running it.

A lot of the drugs in Ipswich originate from London based Somalians who travel up to Ipswich regularly.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 10:26]
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:37 - Feb 22 with 1782 viewsLord_Lucan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 09:31 - Feb 22 by Bluespeed225

What can be Googled? I couldn't find anything untoward about the Ancaster Rd victim.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:38 - Feb 22 with 1777 viewsKitman

“What on earth is happening to the human race? It’s beyond words.”

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 11:01 - Feb 22 with 1738 viewsitfcjoe

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:26 - Feb 22 by gtsb1966

A lot of the drugs in Ipswich originate from London based Somalians who travel up to Ipswich regularly.

Yep, but there are others coming now from different cities too

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:31 - Feb 22 with 1587 viewstaximan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 11:01 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

Yep, but there are others coming now from different cities too

we can only hope that they all end up killing each other

and obviously no innocents get mixed up in anything
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:36 - Feb 22 with 1568 viewsBenters

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:26 - Feb 22 by gtsb1966

Blimey

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:41 - Feb 22 with 1552 viewsflimflam

Add to that some bad ass Poles who lets say have an interest in the town.

So a mate told me anyways.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:53 - Feb 22 with 1520 viewsLord_Lucan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:41 - Feb 22 by flimflam

I doubt that TBH.

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:54 - Feb 22 with 1500 viewsitfcjoe

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 13:41 - Feb 22 by flimflam

Doesn't tally with what I've heard

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 17:05 - Feb 22 with 1344 viewsBluespeed225

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 10:37 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

What can be Googled? I couldn't find anything untoward about the Ancaster Rd victim.

My missus typed in his name, plus 'Trimley St Mary', and bingo. 2009, usual story. These people are always 'salt of the earth' types too! I just saw all the flowers outside Lucky 13 tattoos, moved from the bridge.
This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 17:15 - Feb 22 with 1311 viewsLord_Lucan

This game is getting quite popular in Ipswich now isn't it? on 17:05 - Feb 22 by Bluespeed225

My missus typed in his name, plus 'Trimley St Mary', and bingo. 2009, usual story. These people are always 'salt of the earth' types too! I just saw all the flowers outside Lucky 13 tattoos, moved from the bridge.

Well spotted batman. Just seen it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024