Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute 09:10 - Feb 22 with 644 viewsSteve_M

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_and_norwich_city_derby_day_nosta

Unsurprisingly Terry Hunt is wrong, most of Churchmans thought Youds had scored.

50 minutes for the match, 53:20 for the bullet header.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 9:22]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute on 09:13 - Feb 22 with 623 viewsSomethingBlue

Think the PA announcer read out Youds too — only realised about Megson when I got home.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

"Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute on 09:34 - Feb 22 with 573 viewsjimsymBLUE

Think halfway through that season we signed Stuart Slater. I'd have been 12 and was so excited, immediately got his name emboldened on my shirt. What a pile of turd he proved to be...

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

"Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute, Megson in the last minute on 09:36 - Feb 22 with 571 viewsPJH

Also unsurprisingly there are(at least) two other errors in the EADT piece.
They say it was 2-0(then mention it was 1-1)and say Megson was a defender when he was a midfielder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024