Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will this mean for match day parking at the station? 11:27 - Feb 22 with 803 viewssoupytwist

I don't think it'll make it any easier will it? I normally come down Belstead Road, then Willoughby Road and park in the station. Will that be possible?

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich_steels_itself_for_traffic_hell_as_road
What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:32 - Feb 22 with 784 viewsBluebell

'Ranelagh Road between Princes Street and Ancaster Road will be closed from February 20 to allow engineers from Suffolk County Council to install new traffic lights at the station entrance and connect them up to those at Ancaster Road.'

So that is going to take 7 weeks.

If that was in Japan they would have it done in half a day!
What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:37 - Feb 22 with 765 viewstaximan

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:32 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

'Ranelagh Road between Princes Street and Ancaster Road will be closed from February 20 to allow engineers from Suffolk County Council to install new traffic lights at the station entrance and connect them up to those at Ancaster Road.'

So that is going to take 7 weeks.

If that was in Japan they would have it done in half a day!

we had a sinkhole in sudbury recently,

only took 4 weeks to sort out !!!!!!!!

useless
What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:43 - Feb 22 with 739 viewsBenters

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:37 - Feb 22 by taximan

useless

Yeah but 3 of those 4 weeks were supping tea !

Talking of which one of my lady customers gave me the one fingered salute today as i asked for more tea !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:46 - Feb 22 with 727 viewsBluebell

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:43 - Feb 22 by Benters

Yeah but 3 of those 4 weeks were supping tea !

Talking of which one of my lady customers gave me the one fingered salute today as i asked for more tea !

She was probably asking if you wanted one spoonful of sugar.
What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:46 - Feb 22 with 727 viewshype313

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:37 - Feb 22 by taximan

useless

well, it was sorted and then re appeared didnt it?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:48 - Feb 22 with 716 viewsfactual_blue

If you were sensible and parked at Gatwick, you wouldn't have these problems.

I'm parking at Gatwick later today.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:50 - Feb 22 with 707 viewsBenters

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:46 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

She was probably asking if you wanted one spoonful of sugar.

Funny that im sweet enough as it is ..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 12:00 - Feb 22 with 691 viewstaximan

What will this mean for match day parking at the station? on 11:46 - Feb 22 by hype313

well, it was sorted and then re appeared didnt it?

something like that

the road surface starting sinking again or something, so it had to be dug up and done again

useless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024