Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda 14:54 - Feb 22 with 3834 viewsLord_Lucan

Thank feck for that.

I only went in for some flowers.

Whilst there I bought a weekly shop and everything I have eaten thus far has been awful. What an awful place.

Edit; Aside from the ready meals everything else was proper food.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 14:57]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 3100 viewsSarge

I will gladly swap your Asda for my Waitrose which is the only supermarket near me.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 14:59]
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 3093 viewsusm

3 for £6 and its awful? Who'd have thought.........

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 3089 viewsLord_Lucan

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 by Sarge

I will gladly swap your Asda for my Waitrose which is the only supermarket near me.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 14:59]

I usually only shop in Waitrose. Brilliant place.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:58 - Feb 22 with 3073 viewsSarge

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Quality much better but at about 3x the price. Too poncy for an unfunded student such as I!
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:59 - Feb 22 with 3055 viewsgtsb1966

I used to take a ready microwave meal to work every night many years ago. I wouldn't eat that shoite now. The salt content in most of those is horrific.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 15:00]
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:00 - Feb 22 with 3053 viewsLord_Lucan

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:58 - Feb 22 by Sarge

Quality much better but at about 3x the price. Too poncy for an unfunded student such as I!

If you take the time to examine things it isn't that much more expensive, and if it is the Ipswich one - or anything like it, they drop their soon to be out of date stuff by up to 80%, unlike the others that give you a few p off

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:03 - Feb 22 with 3014 viewsSarge

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:00 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

If you take the time to examine things it isn't that much more expensive, and if it is the Ipswich one - or anything like it, they drop their soon to be out of date stuff by up to 80%, unlike the others that give you a few p off

Indeed, I tend to go in there about 7pm just before they close and go bargain bin fishing. Just driven back to Kent from Ipswich but made sure to stop at Asda first haha.
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:09 - Feb 22 with 2984 viewsLord_Lucan

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:03 - Feb 22 by Sarge

Indeed, I tend to go in there about 7pm just before they close and go bargain bin fishing. Just driven back to Kent from Ipswich but made sure to stop at Asda first haha.

The hot spots in Waitrose are 5pm - 6pm and 7pm onwards

Be sure to check where the staff are and what they are doing. Underused hotspots are the bread section and the sandwich section.

Login to get fewer ads

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 2881 viewsKitman

God, you've already eaten 2 out of 3 of them! You must have innards of cast iron sir..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:32 - Feb 22 with 2541 viewsBlueBadger

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:09 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Be sure to check where the staff are and what they are doing. Underused hotspots are the bread section and the sandwich section.

I love the sport of Botulism Bingo (the art of fishing in the 'going out of date' fridge). Recent triumph include 15 quid(full price) of beef joint for a fiver and freeh sea bass fillets for 3 quid down from 7.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 18:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:33 - Feb 22 with 2536 viewsReuser_is_God

Should've got one of their create your own pizzas.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:48 - Feb 22 with 2463 viewsJ2BLUE

Your mistake was going in Asda.

The only acceptable way to use such a place is to get a £1 delivery and buy household goods, the occasional branded item that is on offer, drinks and toiletries.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:50 - Feb 22 with 2459 viewsDolly2.0

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 15:09 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

I used to be the reductions person in Tescos. You'd be one of those irritating gits following me around like a shadow and thrusting things under my nose asking if I'm going to reduce them.

Scum. Worse than backpack wearers.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:51 - Feb 22 with 2437 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:50 - Feb 22 by Dolly2.0

I used to be the reductions person in Tescos. You'd be one of those irritating gits following me around like a shadow and thrusting things under my nose asking if I'm going to reduce them.

Scum. Worse than backpack wearers.

Bit of an overstatement that.

Poll: Best Football Song

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:53 - Feb 22 with 2423 viewsGlasgowBlue

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:48 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Your mistake was going in Asda.

The only acceptable way to use such a place is to get a £1 delivery and buy household goods, the occasional branded item that is on offer, drinks and toiletries.

When we were in Cornwall last summer my Mrs ran into the local Liddle, I've never shopped at the place before, to buy cereal and bought their own brand, Crownfield. I can honestly say it was better than the branded stuff I have always eaten.

The Fruit and Fibre was full of dried nuts and Banana. Finding a slice of dried banana in the branded stuff is like trying to find a needle in a haystack so I have told her to stick with Crownfield from now on.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:55 - Feb 22 with 2401 viewsJ2BLUE

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:53 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

When we were in Cornwall last summer my Mrs ran into the local Liddle, I've never shopped at the place before, to buy cereal and bought their own brand, Crownfield. I can honestly say it was better than the branded stuff I have always eaten.

The Fruit and Fibre was full of dried nuts and Banana. Finding a slice of dried banana in the branded stuff is like trying to find a needle in a haystack so I have told her to stick with Crownfield from now on.

Nothing wrong with Lidl to be fair, other than the chavs.

Truly impaired.

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:58 - Feb 22 with 2378 viewsAdmiralFunge

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:55 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Nothing wrong with Lidl to be fair, other than the chavs.

Lidl do some absolutely mental stuff - they had some 18-year single malt Whisky in there before Christmas (Glen Dronach, as I recall), for £30 - it was very good indeed.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:59 - Feb 22 with 2371 viewsitfcjoe

I've been on a mega diet this week, would kill for some rubbish food like that
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 19:00]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 19:04 - Feb 22 with 2338 viewsDolly2.0

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:51 - Feb 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Bit of an overstatement that.

From this reply, and your earlier one about you causing businesses to close, I wonder if you're not quite getting my humour.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 19:52 - Feb 22 with 2144 viewsBluespeed225

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:59 - Feb 22 by gtsb1966

I used to take a ready microwave meal to work every night many years ago. I wouldn't eat that shoite now. The salt content in most of those is horrific.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 15:00]

So true! When living in batchelor land I was on em' all the time. Home cooked now, less salt, lost inches from the waist, feel better. The salt in them is nuts!
I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:11 - Feb 22 with 2063 viewsReuser_is_God

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:59 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

I've been on a mega diet this week, would kill for some rubbish food like that
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 19:00]

A ready meal curry is not worth killing for.

I've been eating fairly well recently but we had a big meeting at work today where 10 of the 15 people who were supposed to attend dropped out, safe to say we didn't tell the caterers!

Evans out

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:13 - Feb 22 with 2044 viewsReuser_is_God

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:53 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

I shop at Aldi & the only thing of theirs which I can't stand & have to buy the usual brand of is baked beans & brown sauce.

Evans out

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:15 - Feb 22 with 2029 viewsJ2BLUE

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:11 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

A ready meal curry is not worth killing for.

I've been eating fairly well recently but we had a big meeting at work today where 10 of the 15 people who were supposed to attend dropped out, safe to say we didn't tell the caterers!

3 happy meals each! The stuff dreams are made of buh.

Truly impaired.

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:18 - Feb 22 with 2004 viewsDubtractor

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 14:56 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Some of us just have better class eh?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 1969 viewsDubtractor

I am now eating the last of my 3 for £6 ready meal curries from Asda on 18:58 - Feb 22 by AdmiralFunge

Lidl do some absolutely mental stuff - they had some 18-year single malt Whisky in there before Christmas (Glen Dronach, as I recall), for £30 - it was very good indeed.

Can't let mention of Lidl go without sharing this....Fizzy tomato bolognade....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024