Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election 15:36 - Feb 22 with 992 viewsParisBlue

Will fill the River Trent with piranhas to make fishing a more interesting spectator sport.

They have a point. Certainly more sensible than anything Paul Nuttall has said over the last few days...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 15:40 - Feb 22 with 956 viewsMJallday

finally, sensible policies for a happier Britain.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 915 viewsBlueRaider

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 15:40 - Feb 22 by MJallday

finally, sensible policies for a happier Britain.

What does Colin the Dachshund think ?

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 16:24 - Feb 22 with 878 viewsvapour_trail

Ukip have subsequently introduced complimentary fishing licences to all foreign looking types, so proof they can think on their feet.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 16:28 - Feb 22 with 861 viewsLord_Lucan

Monster Raving Looney Party in Stoke By-election on 16:24 - Feb 22 by vapour_trail

Ukip have subsequently introduced complimentary fishing licences to all foreign looking types, so proof they can think on their feet.

But they steal all the carp.

Actually they do, the b4stards.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024