Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This was my brothers game Sunday 17:42 - Feb 22 with 1448 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm occasionally the linesman too

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/police_investigation_launched_

Basically at the end of the game the other team (who gang attacked one player for my brothers mates team last season and also attacked the parents including women) circled the managers car and wouldn't let it move. As he pulled the window down, one of them threw acid into the eyes of the manager and his son. They then chased another player down a road (none of us knew he was waking home) and knocked him out and then purposely poured the last of the aciid into his face as he was unconscious.

Now it's made the news, I thought I'm ok to mention it without repercussions

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This was my brothers game Sunday on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 1407 viewsJakeITFC

Acid?!
This was my brothers game Sunday on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 1361 viewsgiant_stow

Why did they do it?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This was my brothers game Sunday on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bloody hell Rommers it's rough down your way isn't it. I have been coaching at Youth level for the past 6 years right up to the age of U16 and I've never seen anything like this.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:00 - Feb 22 with 1345 viewstheblueginger

I'm not sure what's more awful, the attacks or the fact I'm not especially surprised.
This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:15 - Feb 22 with 1292 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 17:57 - Feb 22 by giant_stow

Why did they do it?

They got beat 6-5

As I said last year my brothers mate (the one who's coming barnsley away) played them and at full time the manager shouted 'boys.. go!'. At that moment all the subs and 6 of the 11 players who started the game ran at one of the players on my brothers mates team. They beat him up on the floor stamping on his head. Parents were running on trying to protect the kid and were being punched in the face. Including women. Absolutely vile team.

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:24 - Feb 22 with 1249 viewstiptreeblue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:15 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

They got beat 6-5

As I said last year my brothers mate (the one who's coming barnsley away) played them and at full time the manager shouted 'boys.. go!'. At that moment all the subs and 6 of the 11 players who started the game ran at one of the players on my brothers mates team. They beat him up on the floor stamping on his head. Parents were running on trying to protect the kid and were being punched in the face. Including women. Absolutely vile team.

how come they haven`t been banned?
This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:24 - Feb 22 with 1249 viewsgiant_stow

They got beat 6-5

The bastards - so cowardly too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 1219 viewsGlasgowBlue

They got beat 6-5

The manager should be banned from football for life if he issued instructions like that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 1205 viewsJakeITFC

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:29 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

The manager should be banned from football for life if he issued instructions like that.

Tbf he's got the lads organised and fighting for the shirt.
This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:32 - Feb 22 with 1204 viewsm14_blue

That's mad.

Which team are the bad ones?
This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:36 - Feb 22 with 1184 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:32 - Feb 22 by m14_blue

That's mad.

Which team are the bad ones?

My brother plays for UPR

So the others ones are the c***s

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:41 - Feb 22 with 1165 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:24 - Feb 22 by tiptreeblue

how come they haven`t been banned?

Not enough evidence the first time

The refs report wasn't strong enough the first time around and all their parents and players lied in their statements to the police

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:15 - Feb 22 with 1098 viewsPendejo

This was my brothers game Sunday on 18:41 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Not enough evidence the first time

The refs report wasn't strong enough the first time around and all their parents and players lied in their statements to the police

Reads like there was no evidence other than a "weak ref's report", however, making the local press & use of noxious fluids should tip the weight of evidence adding in a few premeditated and conspiracy charges as they were tooled up.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 1067 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:15 - Feb 22 by Pendejo

Reads like there was no evidence other than a "weak ref's report", however, making the local press & use of noxious fluids should tip the weight of evidence adding in a few premeditated and conspiracy charges as they were tooled up.

This is terrible. So they must have brought acid to the game. Some people are beyond help!!

Was rading the report and the other shocking point.....is there really somewhere called Virgina Gardens?!!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:28 - Feb 22 with 1062 viewsEastTownBlue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:15 - Feb 22 by Pendejo

They will have to ban them now - of course dependent on the outcome of the investigations.

Teams would refuse to play against them.
This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:36 - Feb 22 with 1034 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:28 - Feb 22 by EastTownBlue

They will have to ban them now - of course dependent on the outcome of the investigations.

Teams would refuse to play against them.

You'd like to think so

But they managed to get off scot free the first time round and teams carried on playing them.

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:38 - Feb 22 with 1019 viewsclive_baker

'romford's a sh1thole, I wanna go home'

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This was my brothers game Sunday on 20:02 - Feb 22 with 959 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was my brothers game Sunday on 19:38 - Feb 22 by clive_baker

'romford's a sh1thole, I wanna go home'

'It happened in Barking
Though romfords still sh1t'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024