Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronald Fiddler - the extremist 18:19 - Feb 22 with 1099 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Interestingly enough I am reading a book by Jon Ronson, called the men who stare at goats, a largely satirical insight to the Americans and their belief that super powers could be used as weapons, a film was made from part of the book.

However Jon Ronson, a celebrated journalist interviewed Mr Fiddler about being "wrongly" imprisoned in Guantanamo bay, its all very interesting, especially as he talks about the "silent sounds" and psychological torture used.

Imagine my surprise last night when this "deemed innocent" man was reported as the latest terrorist to hit the headlines.

Jon Ronson writes very good books by the way, haven't read a bad one yet

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 18:39 - Feb 22 with 1063 viewsAdmiralFunge

The Psychopath Test is well good.

Al Dunlap was a rum fcker.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 18:58 - Feb 22 with 1039 viewsPendejo

Mr. Fiddler was never "found innocent" and it would appear the money paid was hush money as HMG had been a willing player in extraordinary rendition.* can't find the source, may have heard this on TV

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-isis-suicide-bomber-abu-z

Whilst I would not wish to condone terrorism and I find the extremists' desire to maim and kill a very strange concept "in the name of god" you have to admire the fact that he received a big wad of cash and elected to blow himself up in some old jalopy rather than live it up on the cash. But then I guess it help fund his trip to ISIS & oblivion.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 19:26 - Feb 22 with 1005 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 18:39 - Feb 22 by AdmiralFunge

The Psychopath Test is well good.

Al Dunlap was a rum fcker.

I loved that book, and performed the test on some colleagues.

Them:Adventures with extremists is brilliant too
But the best, and a great lesson to those who write on here is the brilliant "so you've been publically shamed"

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 19:29 - Feb 22 with 1000 viewstaximan

Ronald Fiddler - the extremist on 18:58 - Feb 22 by Pendejo

Mr. Fiddler was never "found innocent" and it would appear the money paid was hush money as HMG had been a willing player in extraordinary rendition.* can't find the source, may have heard this on TV

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-isis-suicide-bomber-abu-z

Whilst I would not wish to condone terrorism and I find the extremists' desire to maim and kill a very strange concept "in the name of god" you have to admire the fact that he received a big wad of cash and elected to blow himself up in some old jalopy rather than live it up on the cash. But then I guess it help fund his trip to ISIS & oblivion.

can the government make a claim against his estate ?

he obviously was a wrong un and deserved no compensation whatsoever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024