Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... 18:50 - Feb 22 with 985 viewsAdmiralFunge

... is gonna be shocking. Orwell Bridge will be closed, the road outside the station is banjaxed (Ranelagh Rd), and IpswichKev still won't get his northern bypass.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 18:57 - Feb 22 with 956 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh feck, really?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 952 viewsAdmiralFunge

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 18:57 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Oh feck, really?

Aye.

Premier journo Edmund Crostwaite reports here:-

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/potential_for_orwell_bridge_closure_and_power_
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 19:01]

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:03 - Feb 22 with 939 viewsJ2BLUE

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:00 - Feb 22 by AdmiralFunge

Aye.

Premier journo Edmund Crostwaite reports here:-

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/potential_for_orwell_bridge_closure_and_power_
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 19:01]

Hmm. Do I leave earlier for work or plead ignorance?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:03 - Feb 22 with 935 viewsitfcjoe

I've got to be in Rochford at 11 from Bucklesham Road, a rubbish journey at best of times - will prob take me an hour to get to the A12

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:04 - Feb 22 with 927 viewsAdmiralFunge

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:03 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Hmm. Do I leave earlier for work or plead ignorance?

Ignorance, for real.

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:08 - Feb 22 with 904 viewsAdmiralFunge

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:03 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

I've got to be in Rochford at 11 from Bucklesham Road, a rubbish journey at best of times - will prob take me an hour to get to the A12

Supposed to have afternoon meeting in Woolpit, leaving from IP5 - will end up taking the wacky races route via Grundisburgh & Coddenham, most likely.

When did the whole 50 mph bridge closure thing become, er, a thing?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:10 - Feb 22 with 881 viewsitfcjoe

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:08 - Feb 22 by AdmiralFunge

Supposed to have afternoon meeting in Woolpit, leaving from IP5 - will end up taking the wacky races route via Grundisburgh & Coddenham, most likely.

When did the whole 50 mph bridge closure thing become, er, a thing?

Seemed to come at same time as the average speed cameras which doesn't make any sense as should have made it safer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Funge's traffic report... Ipswich tomorrow... on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 843 viewsswede

Needing to be in budgieland by 9am, I will travel from Felixstowe via the A12 north and through Beccles, rather than risking getting stuck on Colchester/Valley Road in Ipswich with thousands of others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024