Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? 18:52 - Feb 22 with 1307 viewsZondervansTash

Keen to watch Norwich match in pub. Who is going where?
What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:12 - Feb 22 with 1264 viewswhitton_blue

Whitton Utd fc (the shed). £2 a pint, all welcome. Locals are friendly
What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 1239 viewsgainsboroughblue

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:12 - Feb 22 by whitton_blue

Whitton Utd fc (the shed). £2 a pint, all welcome. Locals are friendly

Is TG running it?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:29 - Feb 22 with 1229 viewswhitton_blue

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:27 - Feb 22 by gainsboroughblue

Is TG running it?

No not anymore, I imagine he'll be there Sunday though.
What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:36 - Feb 22 with 1201 viewsgainsboroughblue

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:29 - Feb 22 by whitton_blue

No not anymore, I imagine he'll be there Sunday though.

Good old boy. I knew he left to run the place that's not there anymore next to NYE (forgot it's name). Not sure if he went back to the shed. Kinda lost touch with him in recent years.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:40 - Feb 22 with 1185 viewswhitton_blue

What is pub of choice in Ipswich on Sunday? on 19:36 - Feb 22 by gainsboroughblue

Good old boy. I knew he left to run the place that's not there anymore next to NYE (forgot it's name). Not sure if he went back to the shed. Kinda lost touch with him in recent years.

He's not running anywhere anymore, but he's still about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024