Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... 09:28 - Feb 23 with 3378 viewshoppy

And still nothing.

© 12th_Man 2017

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:33 - Feb 23 with 1867 viewshoppy

And in true 12th_Man style, I maybe spoke too soon...

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding the Norwich City tweet you saw on our Twitter channel. Firstly, we’d like to offer our sincere apologies if we have caused offence with our tweet, as this was certainly not our intention.

As the main sponsor of Norwich City, we encourage engagement with football fans and the tweet in question was giving NCFC fans the opportunity to win tickets to this weekend’s match. Whilst the tweet was designed to be part of the playful pre-match banter for NCFC fans, we fully appreciate we have a diverse customer base and would not want to cause genuine offence to anyone.

We value all of our customers and we hold all feedback in the highest regard, so really do appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

Kindest regards

Acceptable, or does this need taking further?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 11:40 - Feb 23 with 1831 views_

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:33 - Feb 23 by hoppy

Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding the Norwich City tweet you saw on our Twitter channel. Firstly, we’d like to offer our sincere apologies if we have caused offence with our tweet, as this was certainly not our intention.

As the main sponsor of Norwich City, we encourage engagement with football fans and the tweet in question was giving NCFC fans the opportunity to win tickets to this weekend’s match. Whilst the tweet was designed to be part of the playful pre-match banter for NCFC fans, we fully appreciate we have a diverse customer base and would not want to cause genuine offence to anyone.

We value all of our customers and we hold all feedback in the highest regard, so really do appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

Kindest regards

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:43 - Feb 23 with 1813 viewsJ2BLUE

Kindest regards

Please tell me you didn't complain, even as a joke?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:43 - Feb 23 with 1812 viewsBluebell

Kindest regards

Perhaps you should write back and say that....

"I know Aviva sponsor THAT team but the owner (and sponsor) of Ipswich Town would never stoop so low.

A lot of Ipswich fans have seen the original tweet and are considering cancelling their policies.

I would like to see a tweet with an apology".
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 11:56]
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:44 - Feb 23 with 1800 viewsBluebell

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:43 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Why not?
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:44 - Feb 23 with 1799 viewsITFC1983

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:43 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Perhaps you should write back and say that....

"I know Aviva sponsor THAT team but the owner (and sponsor) of Ipswich Town would never stoop so low.

A lot of Ipswich fans have seen the original tweet and are considering cancelling their policies.

I would like to see a tweet with an apology".
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 11:56]

Was just tying something similar! Yep, THIS.

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 1772 views_

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 1770 viewsLord_Lucan

Kindest regards

I would keep it going for ages but then again I am a bit of a stickler for that sort of thing. Sally the incompetent Abellio buffet women wouldn't give me a plastic beaker to decant my bottle of wine that I brought on the train with me and I went for weeks with that one.

I should point out that I would have happily have bought the bottle on the train but the 22.30 from Liv St had a spate of buffet closures at the time.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:53 - Feb 23 with 1751 viewscolchesterchris

This. It's a bit tinpot imo - I don't understand how easily offended even the most sensible minded people appear to be on this issue.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:55 - Feb 23 with 1730 viewsLord_Lucan

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:53 - Feb 23 by colchesterchris

This. It's a bit tinpot imo - I don't understand how easily offended even the most sensible minded people appear to be on this issue.

If Aviva were purely a Norwich firm then I would agree but they are a multi national and should behave like one.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:59 - Feb 23 with 1699 viewsTollycobbold

Kindest regards

I want their social media dept all killed
on 12:00 - Feb 23 with 1698 views_

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:53 - Feb 23 by colchesterchris

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:05 - Feb 23 with 1665 viewsBLUEBEAT

Kindest regards

They have offered sincere apologies in a personal email.

They should offer sincere apologies via the same medium as their original statement; Twitter.

Poll: W or W

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:07 - Feb 23 with 1641 viewsBluebell

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:05 - Feb 23 by BLUEBEAT

They have offered sincere apologies in a personal email.

They should offer sincere apologies via the same medium as their original statement; Twitter.

Which is what I said higher up the thread.
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:09 - Feb 23 with 1627 viewsgiant_stow

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 11:55 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

If Aviva were purely a Norwich firm then I would agree but they are a multi national and should behave like one.

This is almost as good as the plane banner - might even make the nationals if you all make a big enough fuss! Best of British!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 12:09 - Feb 23 with 1617 views_

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:09 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

This is almost as good as the plane banner - might even make the nationals if you all make a big enough fuss! Best of British!

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 1599 viewsjeera

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:07 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Which is what I said higher up the thread.

Yes but it carries more weight coming from a male.

Your input regarding your natural supporting role is widely appreciated of course.

(Not my real views).

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 1598 viewsSwailsey

What happened here? Did I miss something?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:17 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsgiant_stow

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:12 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

What happened here? Did I miss something?

Huge, enormous, no gigantic, offence has been caused - your bredwin are seeking redress and righteous justice.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:17 - Feb 23 with 1539 viewsITFC1983

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:09 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

Reason enough for you can have another open top bus parade...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:18 - Feb 23 with 1522 viewsSwailsey

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:17 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

Huge, enormous, no gigantic, offence has been caused - your bredwin are seeking redress and righteous justice.

Gotcha!! Thanks.

I'm sure Hoppy is doing it very tongue in cheek.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:20 - Feb 23 with 1499 viewsgiant_stow

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:18 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

Gotcha!! Thanks.

I'm sure Hoppy is doing it very tongue in cheek.

who knows.

Anyway, think its time I pissed off and left you all to it for a while. Never the twain time.

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:21 - Feb 23 with 1473 viewsPJH

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:20 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

who knows.

Anyway, think its time I pissed off and left you all to it for a while. Never the twain time.

Can't even say train properly.
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:22 - Feb 23 with 1470 viewsMullet

I still love the fact they use Ip5w1ch and 9-2 like they mean anything. It's almost as embarrassing as their "empty seats" obsession.

Our worst ever manager and side, and that's the summit of their achievements. The sheer delusion and hypocrisy of that family club are remarkable. For all the sh1t they give us about living in the past or harping on about achievements, they've had a generation to get up on us and what have they done?

Div3, get regularly tw@tted by Suarez and cash a few cheat cheques for their failure. Even this year they should be walking this league and never be out of contention for top two.

This season really is their best chance not to slip back down into the filth where they came from. Natural order soon to be restored, permanently I reckon. Sunday win will be the perfect way to go.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:22 - Feb 23 with 1458 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Kindest regards

if they were really sorry about causing offence, why is the tweet still on there?

give the scummy barstools hell.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 12:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024