Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... 09:28 - Feb 23 with 3384 viewshoppy

And still nothing.

© 12th_Man 2017

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:27 - Feb 23 with 1372 viewsSwailsey

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:22 - Feb 23 by Mullet

I still love the fact they use Ip5w1ch and 9-2 like they mean anything. It's almost as embarrassing as their "empty seats" obsession.

Our worst ever manager and side, and that's the summit of their achievements. The sheer delusion and hypocrisy of that family club are remarkable. For all the sh1t they give us about living in the past or harping on about achievements, they've had a generation to get up on us and what have they done?

Div3, get regularly tw@tted by Suarez and cash a few cheat cheques for their failure. Even this year they should be walking this league and never be out of contention for top two.

This season really is their best chance not to slip back down into the filth where they came from. Natural order soon to be restored, permanently I reckon. Sunday win will be the perfect way to go.

All that aside, you can't deny that they have been entirely the more successful team over the last 10 years, even given their relegation. As much as it pains me to say it...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:32 - Feb 23 with 1343 viewsParmigiano

Please don't complain any further...

If AVIVA put an official apology on Twitter it would be extremely embarrassing for us and we'd be a laughing stock.

Can't people take a joke?

If we win on Sunday we can create a new hashtag to go viral that includes AVIVA and our winning scoreline somehow. That would be far more poetic and equally good-natured.
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:33 - Feb 23 with 1340 viewsMullet

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:27 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

All that aside, you can't deny that they have been entirely the more successful team over the last 10 years, even given their relegation. As much as it pains me to say it...

Of course, but we've suffered our worst period in what 5 decades? In that time what have they done?

If it was the other way around and I supported the smaller club I'd be gutted to see it pan out that way. What's their crowning moment? Boro not turning up? Not getting dicked on the final day of the season to stay up once?

Had we gone up under Evans at any point, you'd expect him not to squander the opportunity so readily. Rumours about how badly run they've been don't seem to go away either. Hence the sh1t or bust mentality and refusal to get a proper manager in I assume.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:33 - Feb 23 with 1339 viewsBLUEBEAT

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:07 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Which is what I said higher up the thread.

Sorry, I don't normally read your posts.

Well done you.

Poll: W or W

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 1328 viewsSwailsey

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:33 - Feb 23 by Mullet

Of course, but we've suffered our worst period in what 5 decades? In that time what have they done?

If it was the other way around and I supported the smaller club I'd be gutted to see it pan out that way. What's their crowning moment? Boro not turning up? Not getting dicked on the final day of the season to stay up once?

Had we gone up under Evans at any point, you'd expect him not to squander the opportunity so readily. Rumours about how badly run they've been don't seem to go away either. Hence the sh1t or bust mentality and refusal to get a proper manager in I assume.

True.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:39 - Feb 23 with 1298 viewsbluewein

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:22 - Feb 23 by Mullet

I still love the fact they use Ip5w1ch and 9-2 like they mean anything. It's almost as embarrassing as their "empty seats" obsession.

Our worst ever manager and side, and that's the summit of their achievements. The sheer delusion and hypocrisy of that family club are remarkable. For all the sh1t they give us about living in the past or harping on about achievements, they've had a generation to get up on us and what have they done?

Div3, get regularly tw@tted by Suarez and cash a few cheat cheques for their failure. Even this year they should be walking this league and never be out of contention for top two.

This season really is their best chance not to slip back down into the filth where they came from. Natural order soon to be restored, permanently I reckon. Sunday win will be the perfect way to go.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:42 - Feb 23 with 1283 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:32 - Feb 23 by Parmigiano

If AVIVA put an official apology on Twitter it would be extremely embarrassing for us and we'd be a laughing stock.

If we win on Sunday we can create a new hashtag to go viral that includes AVIVA and our winning scoreline somehow. That would be far more poetic and equally good-natured.

disagree.

If it means that some budgie gets grief from his boss and has to backtrack and they have to apologise to their superiors neighbours in public, plus giving a town supporter a bit of bunch back, then go for it!
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:46 - Feb 23 with 1262 viewsTollycobbold

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:42 - Feb 23 by Guru_of_Ipswich

disagree.

If it means that some budgie gets grief from his boss and has to backtrack and they have to apologise to their superiors neighbours in public, plus giving a town supporter a bit of bunch back, then go for it!

and they kill them.
Login to get fewer ads

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:50 - Feb 23 with 1245 viewsSwailsey

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:46 - Feb 23 by Tollycobbold

and they kill them.

The line between an up arrow and abuse is so fine.

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1177 viewsTollycobbold

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:50 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

The line between an up arrow and abuse is so fine.

There is nothing wrong with having budgies killed for annoying us.
DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 1111 viewsDeano69

DAY THREE OF THE COMPLAINT TO AVIVA... on 12:32 - Feb 23 by Parmigiano

i'm going for AV1V4

4-1 to us

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024