Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the 12:35 - Feb 23 with 904 viewsLord_Lucan

headline

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/alan_quinn_recalls_shock_at_magilton_departur

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 12:37 - Feb 23 with 873 viewsbluewein

Maybe he was so shocked that he's still lost for words.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 844 viewsPJH

It was online yesterday,not that that is any help to you now.
Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 12:57 - Feb 23 with 793 viewsVic

Budgie sabotage. Def info.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:10 - Feb 23 with 697 viewsScuzzer

All manor of problems on there today...headlines and no stories. Huh....sounds just like normal when you think about it.

Established 1968

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:36 - Feb 23 with 668 viewsbournemouthblue

Many of you will probably not know that I once worked for the papers for a few months

The system they used to have was staggeringly clunky and slow, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd forgotten to put the title in there and published it before it was ready to go :p

It shouldn't happen, the systems in place should mean you can't publish without a title but nothing would surprise me

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:36 - Feb 23 with 662 viewsbournemouthblue

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:10 - Feb 23 by Scuzzer

All manor of problems on there today...headlines and no stories. Huh....sounds just like normal when you think about it.

Could be a more structural problem with their management system then, that sounds like one hell of a balls up

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:39 - Feb 23 with 653 viewsLord_Lucan

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:36 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

Could be a more structural problem with their management system then, that sounds like one hell of a balls up

They had at least one other report up (Orwell Bridge) earlier with no text.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:41 - Feb 23 with 642 viewsbournemouthblue

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:39 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

They had at least one other report up (Orwell Bridge) earlier with no text.

It sounds like Storm Doris has affected their management system

Login to get fewer ads

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:45 - Feb 23 with 632 viewsLord_Lucan

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:41 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

It sounds like Storm Doris has affected their management system

Storm Doris has caused havoc. Daughter has been in meetings in Brighton today and only just managed to get a train to London, apparently they are all cancelled now.

She is now on train to Ipswich and it is so crammed people are crying.

This country!

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:46 - Feb 23 with 625 viewsbournemouthblue

Is it my pooter or have The Evening Star forgotten to write the story of the on 16:45 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

Storm Doris has caused havoc. Daughter has been in meetings in Brighton today and only just managed to get a train to London, apparently they are all cancelled now.

She is now on train to Ipswich and it is so crammed people are crying.

This country!

Feck, that's Southern Rail?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024