Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum 12:58 - Feb 23 with 5224 views26_Paz

Norwich are dirty, filthy scum and I would very much like to beat them on Sunday.
That is all.

The Paz Man

Scum on 15:46 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 17:15 - Feb 23 by _

I can't get into it tbh. Living in Clacton I grew up as a kid watching the Robson team. At school 70% of us were Ipswich fans 20% were West Ham fans, 5% supported Liverpool and the other 5% were spread between other teams. So the natural enemy was West Ham. Add to that the fact we were robbed ion the 1975 FA Cup semi final.

Derbys were always good fun but Norwich were inconsequential to us.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Scum on 15:50 - Feb 24 with 882 viewsBenters

Scum on 13:04 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Lovely place for a day out though buh

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Scum on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 857 viewsbrazil1982

Scum on 16:58 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

I can't believe this type of post is serious though right?

As a kid I hated Norwich but I can't honestly say I have any sort of real anger towards their fans or their players, even when we play them.

They're our rivals and I never want them to do well and I love it when they lose, but there's no venom there. It's ridiculous.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 17:24]

Who do you support, out of interest?
Scum on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 845 viewsSwailsey

Scum on 16:31 - Feb 24 by brazil1982

Who do you support, out of interest?

Haha, for christ sake. Ipswich, obviously. Have had a season ticket for over 10 years and have been going for the last 22...I just don't buy into the macho hatred for people I would normally get on with if my football team weren't playing theirs. Sorry.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Scum on 03:07 - Feb 25 with 748 viewsGiveusaWave

Scum on 16:37 - Feb 24 by Swailsey

Haha, for christ sake. Ipswich, obviously. Have had a season ticket for over 10 years and have been going for the last 22...I just don't buy into the macho hatred for people I would normally get on with if my football team weren't playing theirs. Sorry.

I don't get the hatred either, but sympathise with some of the fans who have looked at Norwich forums. They've shown us utter contempt and sadly that breeds anger. ITFC fans are talking about how a draw is a reasonable result and a 1 goal win would be excellent. All they are discussing is how many goals constitutes a good result. Many NCFC fans will be upset if they only win by 1 or 2. Reading that even got my anger up a bit and I am not an angry person. It's the egoism and arrogance that gets on my nerves most, no respect for our football team at all. Our fans (generally) respect Norwich and see them as a good team who play passing football and do good things for their local community. They see us as less than nothing. That's what angers fans. "Marks and Spencer's Vs Poundland", that's how one of their fans put it.

They are also complaining bitterly about their squad depth, which is a joke. 28 players in their first team with at least 8 players from their u-23's who could step into any other championship first team. Even with injuries they should be ok picking from 36 good players!

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Scum on 07:54 - Feb 25 with 695 viewssolemio

Scum on 03:07 - Feb 25 by GiveusaWave

I don't get the hatred either, but sympathise with some of the fans who have looked at Norwich forums. They've shown us utter contempt and sadly that breeds anger. ITFC fans are talking about how a draw is a reasonable result and a 1 goal win would be excellent. All they are discussing is how many goals constitutes a good result. Many NCFC fans will be upset if they only win by 1 or 2. Reading that even got my anger up a bit and I am not an angry person. It's the egoism and arrogance that gets on my nerves most, no respect for our football team at all. Our fans (generally) respect Norwich and see them as a good team who play passing football and do good things for their local community. They see us as less than nothing. That's what angers fans. "Marks and Spencer's Vs Poundland", that's how one of their fans put it.

They are also complaining bitterly about their squad depth, which is a joke. 28 players in their first team with at least 8 players from their u-23's who could step into any other championship first team. Even with injuries they should be ok picking from 36 good players!

This thread totally backs your view that ITFC supporters show great respect to Norwich.
Scum on 13:26 - Feb 25 with 605 viewsBondiBlue

on 17:15 - Feb 23 by _

This

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024