Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd go with Tommy Smith in the left of a back three this Sunday 15:15 - Feb 23 with 762 viewsMaySixth

and put Knudsen out on the left and put Kenlock on the bench

Kenlock will be a good player but struggled a little on Saturday.

Knudsen has done well at centre back but get Super Tommy Smith back in there for this one

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I'd go with Tommy Smith in the left of a back three this Sunday on 15:18 - Feb 23 with 746 viewsSomethingBlue

Definitely not the game to pitch him straight back into, particularly with Norwich being pretty mobile behind the main striker. Not a good idea.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I'd go with Tommy Smith in the left of a back three this Sunday on 15:20 - Feb 23 with 737 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

must admit I'm worried that 'those lot from norfolk' will do their usual tactics kicking the younger players trying to get a reaction, just like grunt hog disgusting actions trying to break colback's legs a few years back.

if we keep calm and not drag ourselves down to their level we will be alright.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 15:21]
I'd go with Tommy Smith in the left of a back three this Sunday on 16:32 - Feb 23 with 627 viewsbournemouthblue

Why tamper with something that seems to have been working relatively well in recent weeks?

I like Smith but he's still coming back to fitness. If we lob him into the tinder box of an East Anglian Derby against a confident side, we're asking for trouble surely?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I'd go with Tommy Smith in the left of a back three this Sunday on 17:20 - Feb 23 with 570 viewsBLUEBEAT

But Budgies will quake at the prospect of facing Mad Dog'sâ„¢ shot on goal
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 17:22]

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024