Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre 17:08 - Feb 23 with 1065 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Have fun getting home...

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:10 - Feb 23 with 1051 viewsKieran_Knows

Going to be a nightmare for me to get back to IP1 from Marks Tey......

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 1033 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:10 - Feb 23 by Kieran_Knows

I work at Martlesham and don't live in Ipswich (or anywhere over the bridge) so it was/is an absolute piece of cake getting home.

Feels good.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 17:17]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 1025 viewsbournemouthblue

This is where cyclists can be a smug

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 982 viewsIllinoisblue

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:14 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

This is where cyclists can be a smug

unless they're getting knocked off their lycra-clad smug pedestals by the violent storms.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 968 viewsLord_Lucan

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:10 - Feb 23 by Kieran_Knows

Gonna be a nightmare.

I'm supposed to be leaving Nodge now to get back to IP4 but I'm gonna stay over instead.

Carnage.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:33 - Feb 23 with 962 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:27 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

unless they're getting knocked off their lycra-clad smug pedestals by the violent storms.

there is that

Okay well perhaps today is the day of the pedestrian provided they aren't struck by wayward objects

I'm glad I have today off

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:35 - Feb 23 with 955 views12th_Man

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:41 - Feb 23 with 934 viewsJakeITFC

Just left Ransomes Europark and the roads are the clearest I've ever seen them to get me home.

Traffic must be somewhere, but it isn't IP3.
Login to get fewer ads

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:51 - Feb 23 with 886 viewsvapour_trail

Liverpool Street was carnage. Not sure I've seen it that packed. I had to get to p18 from the other end in 3 minutes, apologies if I bumped any of you.

Nearly every platform delayed or cancelled.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:56 - Feb 23 with 865 viewsgiant_stow

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:51 - Feb 23 by vapour_trail

Liverpool Street was carnage. Not sure I've seen it that packed. I had to get to p18 from the other end in 3 minutes, apologies if I bumped any of you.

Nearly every platform delayed or cancelled.

ta for the warning - Victoria, I'm coming for sweetness - plump yourself up for me.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:59 - Feb 23 with 858 viewsGeoffSentence

in my village in the IPswich-Shotley=Sudbury golden triangle, all the little back roads and lanes are completely snarled up as people search for an alternative route home. And a lot of people are driving like right twunks.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 833 viewsvapour_trail

I feel sorry for those who are now leaving off work in Ipswich town centre on 17:56 - Feb 23 by giant_stow

ta for the warning - Victoria, I'm coming for sweetness - plump yourself up for me.

I believe the open goal klaxon is sounding, who's going to do the honours?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024