Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) 19:54 - Feb 23 with 6006 viewsgmanrom

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 19:58 - Feb 23 with 2894 viewsPJH

If he has been then that might save them from relegation because I think they have looked like a team heading for the drop for a while.
Somebody else might be able to keep them up but I do not/did not think Ranieri would.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:02 - Feb 23 with 2867 viewsEastTownBlue

Confirmed by "Sky sources"
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2850 viewsRegencyBlue

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:02 - Feb 23 by EastTownBlue

Confirmed by "Sky sources"

He was doomed as soon as he got the dreaded vote of confidence a couple of weeks ago!
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2845 viewsSitfcB

Confirmed. Ridiculous.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2828 viewstaximan

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 19:58 - Feb 23 by PJH

If he has been then that might save them from relegation because I think they have looked like a team heading for the drop for a while.
Somebody else might be able to keep them up but I do not/did not think Ranieri would.

agree

last season was very good
this season bloody awful
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 23 with 2808 viewstaximan

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

Confirmed. Ridiculous.

why is it ridiculous ?

they have been rubbish for most of the season, have you not seen the league table or something ?
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 23 with 2809 viewsITFCBlues

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 19:58 - Feb 23 by PJH

Agree - with him I charge they're doomed. Think they needed a change to stand a chance of staying up

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 2736 viewssuperfan

Mick would keep them up and then we could have Mark Warburton. Happy days.
Login to get fewer ads

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 2737 viewsBlueGuru

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 23 by taximan

why is it ridiculous ?

they have been rubbish for most of the season, have you not seen the league table or something ?

You joke surely- Of course it's ridiculous, they just had probably the greatest league finish in club football history last season and are in the knockout phase of the champions league.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 23 with 2704 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:12 - Feb 23 by BlueGuru

You joke surely- Of course it's ridiculous, they just had probably the greatest league finish in club football history last season and are in the knockout phase of the champions league.

Last season was absolutely unbelievable, but football is played in the present, not the past. And in the present Leicester were headed down

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 23 with 2687 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 23 by ITFCBlues

Agree - with him I charge they're doomed. Think they needed a change to stand a chance of staying up

That what has happened to Ranieri we ought to have done with Burley during 2001/02 to rouse that lamentable team.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 2680 viewsPJH

and heading for relegation.

I think it is the only thing that MIGHT keep them in the Premier League.

I think you would be better saying "probably the greatest league finish in Premier League history".
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 2663 viewstaximan

last season they were great

this season they are sh1t

so you would stick with a manager even though it looks very likely he is guiding the club to relegation ?

you joke surely ?
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 23 with 2637 viewsFtnfwest

One of the richest clubs in the world now, they can do what they want. Don't think I want to ever get promoted now..
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 23 with 2635 viewsBlueGuru

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 23 by taximan

last season they were great

this season they are sh1t

so you would stick with a manager even though it looks very likely he is guiding the club to relegation ?

you joke surely ?

Well if anyone deserves a chance it's him, so your telling me no matter what you achieve in football you flirt with relegation in February your sacked, utterly ridiculous.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:20 - Feb 23 with 2625 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

Confirmed. Ridiculous.

Excellently put, can't really disagree with that. Staying up is vitally important to them, and they looked destined for relegation.

Poll: Best Football Song

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:21 - Feb 23 with 2610 viewsPJH

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 23 by BlueGuru

Well if anyone deserves a chance it's him, so your telling me no matter what you achieve in football you flirt with relegation in February your sacked, utterly ridiculous.

I think they are more than flirting with relegation-more like a full blown affair.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 23 with 2539 viewsLord_Lucan

The fact that he did what he did ought to mean he deserves the whole season at the very least regardless of what is happening now. End of.

Ridiculous state of affairs

Modern football is rubbish and I wish Leicester all the very best of bad luck.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:34 - Feb 23 with 2516 viewsDolly2.0

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:08 - Feb 23 by taximan

why is it ridiculous ?

Of course it's ridiculous. He won them the league at odds of 5000-1 last season. One of the greatest sporting achievements (not just football) in history.

Most Leicester fans would never have witnessed that in their lifetime if it wasn't for him. Less than a season later and he's sacked because they're struggling?! Where is the loyalty?

The ungrateful barstewards. He should have had the job for life after that achievement.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 2494 viewsvapour_trail

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:34 - Feb 23 by Dolly2.0

Of course it's ridiculous. He won them the league at odds of 5000-1 last season. One of the greatest sporting achievements (not just football) in history.

Most Leicester fans would never have witnessed that in their lifetime if it wasn't for him. Less than a season later and he's sacked because they're struggling?! Where is the loyalty?

The ungrateful barstewards. He should have had the job for life after that achievement.

Taximan is not worth the bother.

I hope Leicester sink now.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 2491 viewsDolly2.0

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Last season was absolutely unbelievable, but football is played in the present, not the past. And in the present Leicester were headed down

No such thing as loyalty then?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2481 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If I was a Leicester fan, I'd prefer sticking with the biggest legend they've ever had. Sticking with the man who took Leicester city to the champions league and won them the title.

Id prefer sticking with the manager that brought all of those moments even if they get relegated rather than sack him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 2443 viewsvapour_trail

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

The fact that he did what he did ought to mean he deserves the whole season at the very least regardless of what is happening now. End of.

Ridiculous state of affairs

Modern football is rubbish and I wish Leicester all the very best of bad luck.

I fecking hate modern football. I can't be arsed to watch motd any more. It's sh1t.

Give me non league any day.

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 2428 viewsPJH

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

If I was a Leicester fan, I'd prefer sticking with the biggest legend they've ever had. Sticking with the man who took Leicester city to the champions league and won them the title.

Id prefer sticking with the manager that brought all of those moments even if they get relegated rather than sack him.

I don't think any of us can say what we would think if it was 'our' club.

I have said on this and other threads that from the outside sacking him looks to be the only thing that might keep them in the PL and for a club like Leicester I would think that staying in the PL is more important than winning it.
Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:45 - Feb 23 with 2388 viewsvapour_trail

Rumours that ranieri has been sacked (n/t) on 20:41 - Feb 23 by PJH

I don't think any of us can say what we would think if it was 'our' club.

I have said on this and other threads that from the outside sacking him looks to be the only thing that might keep them in the PL and for a club like Leicester I would think that staying in the PL is more important than winning it.

Whilst I hold you as one of the more knowledgeable itfc experts on here, I can't be having that final statement.

Winning it once is worth more than twenty years bouncing around in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024