Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums 21:11 - Feb 23 with 1146 viewsMJallday

general feeling is the timing is bad

"Christ. Woeful timing."
" the timing doesn't make sense."
"such a weird timing after the boost of last nights away goal"
"weird timing l can only assumed this was planned without knowing how last night would go so if true hopefully they've already got someone else lined up"
"We have to have a replacement lined up if true. Otherwise the timing is well off. "

others are naming potential replacements

Brendon Rogers , Gus Hiddink, ROberto Manchini all get mentions
Gary Rowett is mentioned 3 or 4 times

lots of anger pointed at owners

"What ****ing horrendous timing. Ranieri, despite the shambles this season has brought, deserves respect. A dignified exit as well. I hope the owners hang their heads in shame if this is true. At least give it until the summer to even contemplate it. Disgrace."

not many - maybe less than 10 - posts agreeing with the decision

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums on 21:15 - Feb 23 with 1108 viewsclive_baker

Gary Rowett?

I really don't get why he keeps being linked to relatively big jobs. He guided Birmingham to 10th in the Championship by hoofing balls to Clayton Donaldson. I don't see the appeal myself.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 1103 viewsvapour_trail

You busy Hereford c#*t.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums on 21:19 - Feb 23 with 1091 viewsOlivier

On some level, I might agree. At the moment, Ranieri just isn't the right man on the right place right now. But... After being so important for Leicester, after the league title, it just feels so weird.

It's a bad move for their publicity. Firing a hero so shortly after last season is just wrong I guess.
in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums on 22:53 - Feb 23 with 920 viewsMullet

Trouble is, who's going to want it? Not those sorts of big names surely?

There's no glory in just keeping them up and you'll never win the title or a major trophy as is.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 895 views_

in the spirit of HfB . i just popped onto the LCFC forums on 07:56 - Feb 24 with 774 viewsMJallday

on 22:57 - Feb 23 by _

Interestingly, Pearsons name has come up again. (cant see that happening)

chatting with a posh fan here this AM . he fell of his chair when i mentioned rowett :) but he made a good point.

"they must have someone lined up/in their minds. the new person coming in cant sign anyone, has got to try and motivate a demotivated team of the same players and save them from relegation, whilst tryign to get in the SF of the CL

no small order."

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024