Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranieri - Modern 'football' strikes again 22:02 - Feb 23 with 715 viewsBarneycurley

Anybody that believes this is right shows why modern football is rotten.

If winning the title wasn't a job for life almost for a club of their stature then I don't know what is.

It's a complete farce and any decent moralistic football fan surely would be feel as i do - shamed.

Another nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 22:03]

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Ranieri - Modern 'football' strikes again on 23:01 - Feb 23 with 656 viewsFtnfwest

Plus even Pearson got longer than ranieri
on 23:03 - Feb 23 with 655 views_

Ranieri - Modern 'football' strikes again on 07:30 - Feb 24 with 586 viewsTractorWood

The owners have been put in a very difficult position. They could keep him on out of blind loyalty, which would be admirable after last seasons heroics or they could sack him and try and stay in the premier league to protect their asset, staff and short to medium term future.

Those big players who haven't turned up this season and poorly spent money/not bringing in enough this summer means I think they might still go down anyway. If they do the owners will look very foolish.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 7:31]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Ranieri - Modern 'football' strikes again on 07:51 - Feb 24 with 548 viewsBergholtBru

on 23:03 - Feb 23 by _

How I feel about this is best summed up just by the first sentence of your post!!i

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024