Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) 22:57 - Feb 23 with 1229 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 23:53 - Feb 23 with 1208 viewsRocky

Wondered that myself recently.
Hope he's ok after his health problems
Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:10 - Feb 24 with 1142 viewsBenters

No he doesnt sadly,but he is ok .

He has discovered DIY in a big way and is enjoying his life .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:16 - Feb 24 with 1139 viewsTLA

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:10 - Feb 24 by Benters

It's good to hear he's OK. Like a few others, I was a bit worried that he hasn't posted for a while. Any idea why he doesn't post anymore Benters?
Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:18 - Feb 24 with 1129 viewsBenters

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:16 - Feb 24 by TLA

It's good to hear he's OK. Like a few others, I was a bit worried that he hasn't posted for a while. Any idea why he doesn't post anymore Benters?

I have .

Gentlybentley

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 08:40 - Feb 24 with 1041 viewsBluebell

I'm really please Mariner is doing well.

I think he has got fed up of all the arguments and disputes on here. Shame as I really love his posts.

It seems like a lot of the 'oldies' of the forum are taking a break. I really can't blame them.
Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 08:42 - Feb 24 with 1029 viewsBenters

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 08:40 - Feb 24 by Bluebell

I think he has got fed up of all the arguments and disputes on here. Shame as I really love his posts.

It seems like a lot of the 'oldies' of the forum are taking a break. I really can't blame them.

Have you thought about a break?

Gentlybentley

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 09:06 - Feb 24 with 1003 viewsBluebell

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 08:42 - Feb 24 by Benters

Have you thought about a break?

Cheeky git!

I meant in terms of how long people have posted on here not age!
Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 905 viewsThrobbe

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 04:10 - Feb 24 by Benters

You mean self-abuse right?

Decent chap. Gave me some guitar related advice that I'm still finding useful.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Login to get fewer ads

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 13:48 - Feb 24 with 885 viewsGeoffSentence

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 08:40 - Feb 24 by Bluebell

I get fed up with all the arguments and disputes on here too. So I stop reading threads that become like that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 15:30 - Feb 24 with 790 viewsBenters

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 13:48 - Feb 24 by GeoffSentence

I get fed up with all the arguments and disputes on here too. So I stop reading threads that become like that.

Is that a 'us' or 'w@nker' type of thing to do ?

Gentlybentley

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 784 viewsBenters

Does Mariner is God still post on here? (n/t) on 09:06 - Feb 24 by Bluebell

Cheeky git!

I meant in terms of how long people have posted on here not age!

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024