Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time 22:59 - Feb 23 with 967 viewsJ2BLUE

I assume there is going to be some Piegate 2.0 related gambling debate later. Might interest the two factions from the recent thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:04 - Feb 23 with 953 viewsvapour_trail

He's been the best one on there so far.

Carswell is a Kent.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:08 - Feb 23 with 941 viewsRyorry

Certainly picked up interest when I saw that! tho I missed most of the first 20 mins as was watching the docu on PC-ness on 4+1. Knew nothing previously about his political views but liked his first comment during ad break re the Tories.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:19 - Feb 23 with 895 viewsbluelagos

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:08 - Feb 23 by Ryorry

Certainly picked up interest when I saw that! tho I missed most of the first 20 mins as was watching the docu on PC-ness on 4+1. Knew nothing previously about his political views but liked his first comment during ad break re the Tories.

He is a strong remainder and endorsed the Lab candidate. Expect more of the same.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:29 - Feb 23 with 875 viewsMullet

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:19 - Feb 23 by bluelagos

He is a strong remainder and endorsed the Lab candidate. Expect more of the same.

He's also the only one who can speak properly without trying to remember or stumble through the rehearsed answer he's trying to give.

Loved that he talked to Oakeshott like she was a daft child when she tried to shout him down.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:31 - Feb 23 with 859 viewsclive_baker

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:29 - Feb 23 by Mullet

He's also the only one who can speak properly without trying to remember or stumble through the rehearsed answer he's trying to give.

Loved that he talked to Oakeshott like she was a daft child when she tried to shout him down.

She's fit though isn't she? To be fair

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:33 - Feb 23 with 843 viewsJ2BLUE

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:31 - Feb 23 by clive_baker

She's fit though isn't she? To be fair

Average.

Truly impaired.

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:35 - Feb 23 with 834 viewsclive_baker

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:33 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Average.

I feel like purple scarf is more your type

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:39 - Feb 23 with 803 viewsJ2BLUE

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:35 - Feb 23 by clive_baker

I feel like purple scarf is more your type

I would genuinely shag Dimbleby before doing him/her

The blonde MP if I was forced to choose.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 07:47 - Feb 24 with 692 viewsNo9

Stoke chairman and owner of Bet 365 on Question Time on 23:29 - Feb 23 by Mullet

Oakshott is a daft little child, full of her own pi$$ & importance from brown-nosing someone at the BBC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024