Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) 23:07 - Feb 23 with 908 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:08 - Feb 23 with 897 viewsvapour_trail

Purple scarf?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:10 - Feb 23 with 886 viewsbluelagos

Carswell ain't that bad.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:11 - Feb 23 with 875 viewsJ2BLUE

I wanted to rewind to see if Dimbleby said man or woman...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:15 - Feb 23 with 830 viewsclive_baker

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:08 - Feb 23 by vapour_trail

Purple scarf?

Yeah! The state of Stoke, jeez.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 07:58 - Feb 24 with 632 viewsfeelingblue

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 23:10 - Feb 23 by bluelagos

Carswell ain't that bad.

I would be tempted to agree, but you have to remember that he he threw himself in with the racists?
What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 08:16 - Feb 24 with 602 viewsbluelagos

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 07:58 - Feb 24 by feelingblue

I would be tempted to agree, but you have to remember that he he threw himself in with the racists?

He was backing Nuttall last night on QT. Wonder if he will be as behind him this morning?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 08:20 - Feb 24 with 588 viewsfeelingblue

What the feck was that on Question Time?!? (n/t) on 08:16 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

He was backing Nuttall last night on QT. Wonder if he will be as behind him this morning?

He should rejoin the Tories, they are now much more representative of his views.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024