Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) 11:14 - Feb 24 with 6649 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 24 with 951 viewsJ2BLUE

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 24 by giant_stow

and the timing couldn't be worse - just when we needed someone to stand up to the Brexit mob, the opposite is happening - a free hand for the swivelled-eyed.

Do you think if we ask Theresa really nicely, she'll be gentle with our shafting at least?

When you say stand up to, do you mean try to block or try for a softer Brexit?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:13 - Feb 24 with 946 viewsgerard1947

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:01 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

I think any Labour MP with a majority of 5000 or less will be thinking about looking for an alternative career before the next election comes along.

You may be right. I'm pretty sure Alan Johnson would get in if he stands. I think he is still held in high regard in Hull despite being pro remain. On the other hand it could be a total bloodbath for Labour. I can't see Corbyn going and if he did he'd be replaced by a Corbyn mark2. Labour recovered from the Millitant crisis this one is different I fear.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 936 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

When you say stand up to, do you mean try to block or try for a softer Brexit?

Any opposition to the Tory grand vision would do.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/24/blair-brexit-parliament-europe-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 937 viewsDolly2.0

I remember when you said you didn't post much about Corbyn.

If he fails it will be more down to backstabbers and the Tory-based media.

Such a shame. A politician with principles - we don't like one of those!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 929 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:13 - Feb 24 by gerard1947

You may be right. I'm pretty sure Alan Johnson would get in if he stands. I think he is still held in high regard in Hull despite being pro remain. On the other hand it could be a total bloodbath for Labour. I can't see Corbyn going and if he did he'd be replaced by a Corbyn mark2. Labour recovered from the Millitant crisis this one is different I fear.

The fact that people are talking about Clive Lewis and Rebecca Long Bailey as potential replacements for Corbyn shows how far Labour have fallen.

As Lowhouse said earlier the hard left will want to keep Corbyn in until they can bring in new rules regarding the PLP having a say in who the leadership candidates will be.

I just can'rt see how this can end well for Labour.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 24 with 922 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

backstabbers?! They lost - your man's in power!

gawd, we're screwed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 920 viewsitfcjoe

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

"If he fails it will be more down to backstabbers and the Tory-based media."

This is as deluded as Trump supporters talking about the main stream media

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 912 viewslowhouseblue

oh well, there's still russell brand

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 906 viewsgerard1947

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

The fact that people are talking about Clive Lewis and Rebecca Long Bailey as potential replacements for Corbyn shows how far Labour have fallen.

As Lowhouse said earlier the hard left will want to keep Corbyn in until they can bring in new rules regarding the PLP having a say in who the leadership candidates will be.

You never know this may all end with a new centreist party emerging. It didn't work before, even less chance it would in the future.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 24 with 906 viewsKitman

"A politician with principles" No, just a regular Marxist.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:25 - Feb 24 with 898 viewsbluewein

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:23 - Feb 24 by lowhouseblue

oh well, there's still russell brand

Who's become mighty quiet again.

I'm guessing he's sold enough copies of his bookie-wook now.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 893 viewsGlasgowBlue

He has just lost a seat that Labour have held since 1935 . It's the worst result in a by election for an opposition party since 1878.

It's perfectly normal to ask the question about his leadership.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 890 viewsbluelagos

If (as looks v likely) he fails, it will be down to his inability to convince enough voters to vote Labour. No more, no less.

Blame the media all you like, but that's avoiding the issue imho

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:29 - Feb 24 with 891 viewslowhouseblue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

surely people only mention rebecca long bailey in an attempt to make corbyn look good. actually, even the sentence 'say what you like about diane abbott, at least she's not rebecca long bailey' sort of makes sense.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:37 - Feb 24 with 870 viewsJ2BLUE

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:16 - Feb 24 by giant_stow

Any opposition to the Tory grand vision would do.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/24/blair-brexit-parliament-europe-

Come on ullaa, we're all friends here. You can answer properly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:40 - Feb 24 with 866 viewsSteve_M

Do you still believe that crap, even after 18 months of utter incompetence?

He doesn't even have principles, as proven during the Referendum campaign last Summer, just old-left dogmatism.

It's a good thing there is nothing major happening where the country is crying out for credible opposition.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 24 with 857 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:37 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Come on ullaa, we're all friends here. You can answer properly.

I did!

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 24 with 852 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:40 - Feb 24 by Steve_M

Do you still believe that crap, even after 18 months of utter incompetence?

He doesn't even have principles, as proven during the Referendum campaign last Summer, just old-left dogmatism.

It's a good thing there is nothing major happening where the country is crying out for credible opposition.

A principled man would have stood down a long time ago, if he cared about actually improving peoples' lives

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 839 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 24 by giant_stow

backstabbers?! They lost - your man's in power!

gawd, we're screwed.

Corbyn's in power? Brilliant. I must've missed that.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 24 with 832 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 24 by Kitman

"A politician with principles" No, just a regular Marxist.

The politician with the lowest expenses claim out of all of them during the expenses claims scandal (around £4 for a printer cartridge).

Yes, a politician with principles.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 824 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 24 by giant_stow

I did!

A new ICM poll shows 68% of voters want the government to “get on with implementing the result of the referendum”, compared to just 15% who disagree. Even more Remain voters (42%) agree with the statement than disagree (33%).

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 812 viewsKitman

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

The politician with the lowest expenses claim out of all of them during the expenses claims scandal (around £4 for a printer cartridge).

dream on..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 808 viewsLord_Lucan

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

Good news for the Tory party. Not so good for democracy.

Do you think the PLP will move on him again this summer?

But what has happened to The Lib Dems? They should be making hay.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 805 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

A new ICM poll shows 68% of voters want the government to “get on with implementing the result of the referendum”, compared to just 15% who disagree. Even more Remain voters (42%) agree with the statement than disagree (33%).

What an incredibly vague phrase, which you'll no doubt interpret as 'let Theresa do whatever she wants'. Did you like the article above?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 802 viewsbluelagos

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

Really? Is that how far politicians have fallen, that those who didn't fiddle their expenses are now equated as being "with principles"?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024