Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) 11:14 - Feb 24 with 6683 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 779 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

Corbyn's in power? Brilliant. I must've missed that.

oh dear.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 775 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

But what has happened to The Lib Dems? They should be making hay.

Not really. If Stoke proved anything last night it's that the majority of people are accepting of the referendum result and want to move on. Otherwise Nuttal would have won the seat.

The Lib Dems did better last night but not to the extent that they will win seats. They may be a home for a few malcontents* but the country seems to have moved on.

*Ullaa will vote Lib Dem def info!!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 15:58]

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 774 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:54 - Feb 24 by Kitman

dream on..

It's a fact.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 764 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

Really? Is that how far politicians have fallen, that those who didn't fiddle their expenses are now equated as being "with principles"?

It's as good a start as any.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 741 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 24 by nrb1985

The working class are disilusioned due to be being left behind by Globalisation. Globalisation is not a policy of government.

Are you sure ? Off the top of my head, it was government in America that passed 'Too big to fail' legislation in America post financial crisis (aka ' Too small to succeed! ) There's plenty more policy supporting globalisation....look how close we got to T.T.I.P

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 747 viewsJ2BLUE

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

Corbyn has no chance to succeed. I agreed with you six months ago. Now it's clear he cannot achieve anything. He has 100% been handicapped by MPs who never wanted him to begin with and the media jumping on everything he does but he really doesn't help himself either. It's time he went.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 24 with 743 viewsbluelagos

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

It is a good start, not being a thief, will grant you that.

But next up Dollers, is the need to actually get elected. Labour share of the vote has fallen in every byelection post Brexit. He is failing miserably at a time when the country needs a credible alternative to the Tories.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 24 with 742 viewsgiant_stow

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:58 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

Not really. If Stoke proved anything last night it's that the majority of people are accepting of the referendum result and want to move on. Otherwise Nuttal would have won the seat.

The Lib Dems did better last night but not to the extent that they will win seats. They may be a home for a few malcontents* but the country seems to have moved on.

for sure! And it won;t be the first time either.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 727 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Corbyn has no chance to succeed. I agreed with you six months ago. Now it's clear he cannot achieve anything. He has 100% been handicapped by MPs who never wanted him to begin with and the media jumping on everything he does but he really doesn't help himself either. It's time he went.

Mate the papers haven't even started on him yet. You wait until the election campaign starts in earnest.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:06 - Feb 24 with 714 viewsnrb1985

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:00 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Are you sure ? Off the top of my head, it was government in America that passed 'Too big to fail' legislation in America post financial crisis (aka ' Too small to succeed! ) There's plenty more policy supporting globalisation....look how close we got to T.T.I.P

Governments can speed it up or slow down but you can't stop it.

It's driven by technology and travel.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:07 - Feb 24 with 709 viewsbluelagos

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:04 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

Mate the papers haven't even started on him yet. You wait until the election campaign starts in earnest.

Yep. The photo of him looking best chums with Gerry Adams is going to end up front page of the tabloids, reminding everyone of the tory line that he is a "friend of terrorists".

Not going to end well for Labour with JC as candidate in a GE. The tory papers know it too, which is why they are holding fire, for now.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 705 viewsLord_Lucan

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:58 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

I wasn't really suggesting because of their Europe stance, even I have accepted that I lost and we need to move on.

I was suggesting that we have a loony left one side and what is becoming a pretty further right wing Tory party.

The Lib Dems should be looking to race up the middle but unfortunately they are dead.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:11 - Feb 24 with 698 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:07 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

Yep. The photo of him looking best chums with Gerry Adams is going to end up front page of the tabloids, reminding everyone of the tory line that he is a "friend of terrorists".

Not going to end well for Labour with JC as candidate in a GE. The tory papers know it too, which is why they are holding fire, for now.

Even the new Labour MP for Stoke called him an 'IRA supporting friend of Hamas' . Funny seeing them together on the news this morning.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:14 - Feb 24 with 685 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:08 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

I wasn't really suggesting because of their Europe stance, even I have accepted that I lost and we need to move on.

I was suggesting that we have a loony left one side and what is becoming a pretty further right wing Tory party.

The Lib Dems should be looking to race up the middle but unfortunately they are dead.

The Tories are scoring high with the working class at the ,moment. Labour have incredibly dropped to third choice with voters on low incomes.

The lurch to the right seems to be focused on Brexit but if you look at recent Tory policy Theresa May seems to be nicking stuff from Ed Miliband.

Iron Lion Zion

on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 671 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:11 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

Even the new Labour MP for Stoke called him an 'IRA supporting friend of Hamas' . Funny seeing them together on the news this morning.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:21 - Feb 24 with 660 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 16:18 - Feb 24 by _

He's being attacked by his own side and by the Labour press as much as he is by the Tories and their press. Even Owen Jones and Paul Mason have turned on him.

What's the point in having a useless Labour leader if you can'r keep reminding people how useless he is. Some seats can be decided by just a handful of votes.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 16:22]

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 647 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:06 - Feb 24 by nrb1985

Governments can speed it up or slow down but you can't stop it.

It's driven by technology and travel.

Fair enough, would you also accept then that by implication democracy offers only an illusion of power/control and that real power lies with the boards of multinationals?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 649 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:21 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

He's being attacked by his own side and by the Labour press as much as he is by the Tories and their press. Even Owen Jones and Paul Mason have turned on him.

What's the point in having a useless Labour leader if you can'r keep reminding people how useless he is. Some seats can be decided by just a handful of votes.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 16:22]

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 645 viewsbluelagos

on 16:18 - Feb 24 by _

Don't think the Tories have even warmed up Libby. Look at the nonsense they threw at Sadiq Khan. And that was without an ounce of mud, yet they manufactured it pretty much out of nothing.

Corbyn has bucket loads of mud ready to be stirred, mixed in with the usual Tory BS and then thrown with relish at JC. They will crucify him.

And we get stuck with another 5 years of TM only post 2020, with a huge majority.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 630 viewsnrb1985

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Fair enough, would you also accept then that by implication democracy offers only an illusion of power/control and that real power lies with the boards of multinationals?

Are you David Icke?
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 628 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:25 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

Don't think the Tories have even warmed up Libby. Look at the nonsense they threw at Sadiq Khan. And that was without an ounce of mud, yet they manufactured it pretty much out of nothing.

Corbyn has bucket loads of mud ready to be stirred, mixed in with the usual Tory BS and then thrown with relish at JC. They will crucify him.

And we get stuck with another 5 years of TM only post 2020, with a huge majority.

When you say nonsense, read this by Lib Dem Maajid Nawaz and tell me Khan didn't have questions to answer.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-l

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:29 - Feb 24 with 623 viewsbrazil1982

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:18 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

I remember when you said you didn't post much about Corbyn.

If he fails it will be more down to backstabbers and the Tory-based media.

Such a shame. A politician with principles - we don't like one of those!

Principles?! The longer this goes on, hopefully it will be the death of Labour. Good riddance.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 617 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

I agree with everything up to "everything".

on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 615 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:25 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 612 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 16:25 - Feb 24 by _

No he is easy to attack so the Tories attack. It's a bit like Ipswich playing against a Sunday league team and not bothering to take any shots against them because we know they are rubbish.

The Tories want him to stay as leader because he is easy to attack.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024