Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: 14:21 - Feb 24 with 1367 viewstheblueginger

For a guy with several prior convictions and instances of violent behaviour and general public endangerment, 6 years is absolutely disgraceful.

The worst part is the unbalanced nature of sentencing. If someone defends themselves in a similar situation and inflicts harm on an attacker, they could spend almost as long in prison themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39078685
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 16:51 - Feb 24 with 1280 viewsPendejo

Its in the genes...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/revealed-brother-of-violent-plasterer-convi

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 1251 viewsLord_Lucan

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 16:51 - Feb 24 by Pendejo

Its in the genes...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/revealed-brother-of-violent-plasterer-convi

And I thought my family were dysfunctional.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 18:38 - Feb 24 with 1218 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

If you kill someone it should be life, whatever the circumstances.

Edit, unless, while you are in prison, you can prove you won't attack anyone again.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 18:39]
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 23:48 - Feb 24 with 1119 viewsSeablu

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 18:38 - Feb 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

Edit, unless, while you are in prison, you can prove you won't attack anyone again.

Drivel. How do you prove you won't kill again? Really really promise? sign a 'no more killing' contract?
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:28 - Feb 25 with 1016 viewstaximan

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 18:38 - Feb 24 by FrowsyArmLarry

bit unlucky tho

we've all given out a few smacks in the mouth during a night out

he never set out to kill anyone, just bloody unlucky
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:29 - Feb 25 with 1013 viewssparks

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:28 - Feb 25 by taximan

bit unlucky tho

What an extraoradinry post.

Most civilised people have never done any such thing. If you attack someone, you have to accept the consequences.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:39 - Feb 25 with 1005 viewstaximan

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:29 - Feb 25 by sparks

What an extraoradinry post.

Most civilised people have never done any such thing. If you attack someone, you have to accept the consequences.

have you never lashed out at anyone ?
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:39 - Feb 25 with 1006 viewsslump

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:28 - Feb 25 by taximan

bit unlucky tho

Unlucky is a strange word to use in this context.

Surely the victims of this thug are the ones that were unlucky to cross his path?

UTT

Login to get fewer ads

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:41 - Feb 25 with 999 viewssparks

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:39 - Feb 25 by taximan

I have never "handed out a few slaps" on a night out. No.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:42 - Feb 25 with 999 viewstaximan

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:39 - Feb 25 by slump

Unlucky is a strange word to use in this context.

Surely the victims of this thug are the ones that were unlucky to cross his path?

absolutely
the victim was, as far as i know, completely innocent

the puncher, imo, was unlucky
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:43 - Feb 25 with 993 viewstaximan

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:41 - Feb 25 by sparks

I have never "handed out a few slaps" on a night out. No.

good for you
Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:44 - Feb 25 with 990 viewssparks

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:42 - Feb 25 by taximan

absolutely

People who go out, drunk or not, and look for trouble or attack people are thugs, and deserve all they get.

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:54 - Feb 25 with 975 viewsBlueGuru

bit unlucky tho

Oh dear.
You know the year is 2017 not 10,000 BC? (n/t) on 09:24 - Feb 25 with 926 viewsDyland

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:39 - Feb 25 by taximan

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 09:34 - Feb 25 with 895 viewsDyland

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 08:42 - Feb 25 by taximan

absolutely

Unlucky that he's a cvtn? Whatever. People who smack strangers in the head simply because they don't like the cut of their jib are not good people. Regardless of the outcome of the smack. People fighting each other is different, if that's what turns them on, so be it.

The best you could say for this little sh1t is he needs psych help. Unfortunately he's ruined many innocent people's lives. He's not unlucky. He's a cv nt. Zero sympathy.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cases like this make me cringe at the justice system: on 09:55 - Feb 25 with 852 viewsBinner

bit unlucky tho

Are you being serious?

Are you just casting a line to see who bites?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024