Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women and big cars 09:57 - Feb 25 with 5905 viewscruncher

They just don't go together just watched a women spend fives minutes parking a big people carrier car women just shouldn't be allowed to drive them if they can't prove they are worthy it's like watching a kid park she had no idea.
I think to buy one or own one you must prove you can control the car ,park it and al things within the Highway Code ou are expected to do while behind the wheel it's just embarrassing.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 11:03]
Women and big cars on 12:25 - Feb 25 with 1057 viewsBenters

Women and big cars on 12:23 - Feb 25 by Pendejo

I was surprised to see that X6 is bigger than a Defender.

X6 is 4.9 x 1.989
Defender 4 x 1.79

X6 is marginally longer than a Range Rover... but has absolutely no space in it.

I cant believe you just said all that !

p.s How do they compare to a Dodge Ram ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Women and big cars on 12:27 - Feb 25 with 1056 viewsnc41

Women and big cars on 10:14 - Feb 25 by cruncher

Well she is in a small minority nearly all big cars struggling to get parked up in car park s are driven by women.

We have a big car. My wife and daughter and great too. Just saying....
Women and big cars on 12:30 - Feb 25 with 1038 viewsPendejo

Women and big cars on 12:25 - Feb 25 by Benters

I cant believe you just said all that !

p.s How do they compare to a Dodge Ram ?

They don't

length 5.3m or 5.9m
width 1.3889 - 1.91

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Women and big cars on 12:31 - Feb 25 with 1033 viewsBenters

Women and big cars on 12:30 - Feb 25 by Pendejo

They don't

length 5.3m or 5.9m
width 1.3889 - 1.91

thanks

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Women and big cars on 12:34 - Feb 25 with 1030 viewsLord_Lucan

Women and big cars on 11:55 - Feb 25 by cruncher

And you are barely taller if anything the same.

Ho ho. Are you still drinking in OT? I haven't been up there for ages. Brickies has new landlord now. Craig from Jesters. Nice bloke.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Women and big cars on 13:04 - Feb 25 with 997 viewsTollycobbold

Women and big cars on 11:56 - Feb 25 by vapour_trail

All big cars out there though. The parking a a bloody nightmare.

Camels. FACT
Women and big cars on 13:43 - Feb 25 with 966 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 12:23 - Feb 25 by Pendejo

I was surprised to see that X6 is bigger than a Defender.

X6 is 4.9 x 1.989
Defender 4 x 1.79

X6 is marginally longer than a Range Rover... but has absolutely no space in it.

Uuum - length would rather depend on whether swb or lwb shirley?!

Mine's swb tho tbf!

Benters - what's wrong with Defenders? (apart from the fact that they leak rainwater all over the front seats, obvs ...)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Women and big cars on 13:47 - Feb 25 with 936 viewsreusersfreekicks

Women and big cars on 09:59 - Feb 25 by Dyland

The only embarrassing thing about this post is that you aren't a comedy creation.

x

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Spot on
Login to get fewer ads

Women and big cars on 13:47 - Feb 25 with 937 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 11:56 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Think I might be falling in love !

Yeah, bet you're only after my Landie tho ;)

Had a circular letter from local polis to all owners in area, saying get extra security - all Landies are a prime target for theft now that production's ceased & their value is rising.

Women and big cars on 13:56 - Feb 25 with 897 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Women and big cars on 10:24 - Feb 25 by cruncher

Then I doubt you will understand.

Gosh. Casual sexism AND being incredibly patronising. Well done, you must be very proud.
Women and big cars on 13:58 - Feb 25 with 896 viewsreusersfreekicks

Women and big cars on 10:18 - Feb 25 by cruncher

Didn't say too big to park just that a women struggles park it.

I used to share a car to work with someone like you. Whenever someone drove badly the pronoun she was used before seeing the driver. When, as on more than half the occasions it was, a man was driving nothing further was said. When it was a woman the usual diatribe followed. People like you see the world through your own outdated prism of prejudice. Bit sad really. I'll no doubt be castigated for being politically correct which is the standby dinosaur comeback when their unchangeable views are challenged
Women and big cars on 14:32 - Feb 25 with 843 viewsLord_Lucan

Women and big cars on 13:58 - Feb 25 by reusersfreekicks

I used to share a car to work with someone like you. Whenever someone drove badly the pronoun she was used before seeing the driver. When, as on more than half the occasions it was, a man was driving nothing further was said. When it was a woman the usual diatribe followed. People like you see the world through your own outdated prism of prejudice. Bit sad really. I'll no doubt be castigated for being politically correct which is the standby dinosaur comeback when their unchangeable views are challenged

That doesn't make any sense.

Your upvoters must be dyslexic.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:33]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Women and big cars on 14:38 - Feb 25 with 819 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Women and big cars on 13:47 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

Yeah, bet you're only after my Landie tho ;)

Had a circular letter from local polis to all owners in area, saying get extra security - all Landies are a prime target for theft now that production's ceased & their value is rising.

It would look lovely with my vintage caravan behind it !

EDIT...misread that as Ladies rather than Landies first time through which would have been pretty shocking !
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:41]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Women and big cars on 14:42 - Feb 25 with 806 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 14:38 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

It would look lovely with my vintage caravan behind it !

EDIT...misread that as Ladies rather than Landies first time through which would have been pretty shocking !
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:41]

Sorry, but the only caravans that shouldn't go to room 101 for immediate crushing are the Romany Gypsy ones drawn by a horse!!

Edit - heh, note your edit - as far as living things are concerned, it's more likely to be sheep rustling round here! (sorry, was watching the racing rather laptop screen re previous edit).
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 15:36]

Women and big cars on 14:46 - Feb 25 with 793 viewsbenno1uk

Not just women, but I agree that some of these big 4x4s are ridiculous and driven arrogantly and selfishly by both sexes. Personally I think they should be taxed prohibitively by size /weight / engine size. Say around £5k per year should do it.
Women and big cars on 15:23 - Feb 25 with 756 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 14:46 - Feb 25 by benno1uk

Not just women, but I agree that some of these big 4x4s are ridiculous and driven arrogantly and selfishly by both sexes. Personally I think they should be taxed prohibitively by size /weight / engine size. Say around £5k per year should do it.

Suggest you refrain from mentioning that idea in rural areas ...

Women and big cars on 16:05 - Feb 25 with 716 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Women and big cars on 14:42 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

Sorry, but the only caravans that shouldn't go to room 101 for immediate crushing are the Romany Gypsy ones drawn by a horse!!

Edit - heh, note your edit - as far as living things are concerned, it's more likely to be sheep rustling round here! (sorry, was watching the racing rather laptop screen re previous edit).
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 15:36]

The dream is over !

Women and big cars on 16:09 - Feb 25 with 703 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 16:05 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

The dream is over !

Sorry! ;/

Plenty more Landrovers in the lanes tho

Women and big cars on 16:23 - Feb 25 with 691 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Women and big cars on 16:09 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

Sorry! ;/

Plenty more Landrovers in the lanes tho

To be fair, a long long time ago I spent a summer and winter with some hippy horse drawn types around Shaftesbury. However I'm not sure my achy bones could hack it now (twtd !) . Landies it is then or should I hold out for a lovely old J-type !

Women and big cars on 16:39 - Feb 25 with 668 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 16:23 - Feb 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

To be fair, a long long time ago I spent a summer and winter with some hippy horse drawn types around Shaftesbury. However I'm not sure my achy bones could hack it now (twtd !) . Landies it is then or should I hold out for a lovely old J-type !

They do look kinda fun, but my heart lies with Landies really - except when it comes to the repair bills of course!

Did develop an affection for Pieterbilts when in New Mexico & Arizona in the '80s tho -

That was in the good ol days when I wasn't so concerned about the environment though!

Women and big cars on 16:55 - Feb 25 with 652 viewscruncher

Women and big cars on 12:34 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Ho ho. Are you still drinking in OT? I haven't been up there for ages. Brickies has new landlord now. Craig from Jesters. Nice bloke.

Yes OT will have to check out the brickies one afternoon.
Women and big cars on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 641 viewsRyorry

Women and big cars on 10:12 - Feb 25 by bluelagos

There's little doubt that 4x4 drivers on narrow roads are often driven by drivers who have a feeling of invincibility that is only matched by their disregard for other road users.

As over 50% of vehicles on the roads round here are 4 x 4s, it's a good job that we (f & m mix) are all pretty careful then, otherwise it'd be carnage!

Agree with your general sentiment tho, also with Bankster's comment earlier re imagining meeting your vehicle coming the other way. But all too frequently it's ordinary cars that, eg, overtake me in thick fog when they can't possibly see what lies within their stopping distance.

Women and big cars on 17:21 - Feb 25 with 630 viewsflashblue

I don't quite understand why you say woman and big cars don't go together. I suspect excatly the same proportion of men and woman are bad parkers. I've certainly had some nightmares myself. It's mostly due to practice. I'm sorry you were embarrassed. Probably says more about you.

As far as I'm concerned anyone should be able to drive as big a car as they can afford.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Women and big cars on 17:53 - Feb 25 with 604 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Women and big cars on 16:39 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

They do look kinda fun, but my heart lies with Landies really - except when it comes to the repair bills of course!

Did develop an affection for Pieterbilts when in New Mexico & Arizona in the '80s tho -

That was in the good ol days when I wasn't so concerned about the environment though!

I give in you're clearly more woman than I can handle .

Women and big cars on 18:27 - Feb 25 with 576 viewsbenno1uk

Women and big cars on 15:23 - Feb 25 by Ryorry

Suggest you refrain from mentioning that idea in rural areas ...

Yeah I'm not really referring to the occasional landrover that is clearly for agricultural use. More the Chelsea tractor / Range Rover Sport / Audi Q7 brigade. Anyway I'm sure people survive in rural areas without the need for a 4x4. Most of France is rural and a battered Renault Clio seems to suffice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024