Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a 10:59 - Feb 25 with 1846 viewsLord_Lucan

drive through Starbucks. Is it just me or is this coffee malarkey completely insane.

I propose we open a Barbucks drive through liquor emporium.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:06 - Feb 25 with 1441 viewsDubtractor

I really struggle with the concept of drive through coffee.

Surely the point of getting coffee from a starbucks, costa (or better independent vendor) is the sociable aspect of sitting and enjoying a coffee and overpriced cake?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Barbucks! on 11:07 - Feb 25 with 1423 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:07 - Feb 25 with 1421 viewsBackToRussia

It is insane people will pay £2+ for a cup, yep.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:09 - Feb 25 with 1420 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:06 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

Surely the point of getting coffee from a starbucks, costa (or better independent vendor) is the sociable aspect of sitting and enjoying a coffee and overpriced cake?

Yeah, or stopping off on a motorway and perking yourself up because you are tired. What sort of imbecile would feel the need for a drive through coffee? It's not even on a road which is easily accessible, you have to go through hordes of traffic and traffic lights to get there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:14 - Feb 25 with 1387 viewsBackToRussia

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:09 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, or stopping off on a motorway and perking yourself up because you are tired. What sort of imbecile would feel the need for a drive through coffee? It's not even on a road which is easily accessible, you have to go through hordes of traffic and traffic lights to get there.

They are very popular in North America of course. But people drink an insane amount of coffee there. But you would have queues of people in the mornings at the drive thru, about 10 cars or something stupid. It'd be around the time people would be going to work, but they just had to have a cup. You think why not have it at home before you come out.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:16 - Feb 25 with 1362 viewsJ2BLUE

I didn't drink coffee until about 4 months ago. I now love Costa skinny lattes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:18 - Feb 25 with 1354 viewsBluebell

Ridiculous!

How can you drive and drink coffee at the same time? I am surprised there aren't laws about it like there are about using phones at the wheel.
So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:20 - Feb 25 with 1344 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:16 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

I didn't drink coffee until about 4 months ago. I now love Costa skinny lattes.

How old are you J2?

Login to get fewer ads

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:21 - Feb 25 with 1334 viewsJ2BLUE

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:20 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

How old are you J2?

29. I'm sure i'll get criticised for that now.

Truly impaired.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:22 - Feb 25 with 1328 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:21 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

29. I'm sure i'll get criticised for that now.

No. I'm just surprised you've only just had a cup of coffee.

Please don't tell me you have sugar in it.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:23 - Feb 25 with 1325 viewsPendejo

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:09 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Especially as if PC Plod spots you drinking [anything] whilst driving...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:25 - Feb 25 with 1295 viewsStuartBrett8

We're getting one in Lowestoft, so now we'll have an influx of yuppies as well as chav's

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:26 - Feb 25 with 1285 viewsJ2BLUE

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:22 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

I had tried it before but didn't like it. Mostly tried instant coffee which probably explains it.

I don't have sugar in tea or coffee.

Truly impaired.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:28 - Feb 25 with 1276 viewsclive_baker

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:22 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

He said he didn't drink it, not that he hadn't tried it.

Any yeah, fk off drive through Starbucks. Pisses me off to see boozers close and reopen as Starbucks or Tesco express aswell. Our high streets are crap.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:46 - Feb 25 with 1205 viewsvapour_trail

Coffee is one of my vices. Saying that, I need to be desperate to head for a Starbucks, horrible stuff.

I'm struggling a bit today. Haven't had one yet, am watching the boy do his swimming lesson and was banking on one here but there's nothing available.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:49 - Feb 25 with 1188 viewsBenters

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:07 - Feb 25 by BackToRussia

It is insane people will pay £2+ for a cup, yep.

Indeed you can get a pint of tramps piss in the spoons for £1.79 !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:50 - Feb 25 with 1166 viewsPendejo

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:49 - Feb 25 by Benters

Indeed you can get a pint of tramps piss in the spoons for £1.79 !

Up to 2pm the 'spoons does unlimited filtered coffee for @ £1.80

uberima fides

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:27 - Feb 25 with 1096 viewsBenters

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:50 - Feb 25 by Pendejo

Up to 2pm the 'spoons does unlimited filtered coffee for @ £1.80

ive seen them in there up and down with their cups ffs

Gentlybentley

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:30 - Feb 25 with 1084 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:27 - Feb 25 by Benters

ive seen them in there up and down with their cups ffs

I don't think pubs should serve coffee.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:34 - Feb 25 with 1064 viewsBenters

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:30 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Bang on !

Or let women in with push chairs and sprogs .

Gentlybentley

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:38 - Feb 25 with 1046 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:34 - Feb 25 by Benters

Bang on !

Or let women in with push chairs and sprogs .

Women shouldn't be allowed in pubs with or without buggies.

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:41 - Feb 25 with 1040 viewsstonojnr

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 11:06 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

its not that sociable if you are by yourself, whats wrong with just getting a drive through coffee and taking it to work, or driving off to somewhere theres a nicer view too look it.

no one stresses out about drivethru burger joints, whats the difference ?
So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:42 - Feb 25 with 1038 viewsPendejo

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:30 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

It's nice with a drop of Jamesons mixed in

uberima fides

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:44 - Feb 25 with 1025 viewsBenters

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:38 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Women shouldn't be allowed in pubs with or without buggies.

Pretty ones in green dresses with ample mounds maybe ?

#devilsdumplings

Gentlybentley

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:48 - Feb 25 with 1009 viewsLord_Lucan

So I've just read that from tomorrow our town will be blessed with a on 12:42 - Feb 25 by Pendejo

It's nice with a drop of Jamesons mixed in

Yeah that's my trick at football. I used to put a beer into a coke cup but the stewards Sussed it. I then put brandys in a coffee. Stewards, ha ha, you lose suckers! These days though I don't bother as I often leave just after half time.

If my mate from The Arcade Tavern joins me at the game we openly neck cans of beer throughout the game as he brings beavertown cans of beers which look like tango cans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024