Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very slow at work today so am doing statto stuff to kill time 12:47 - Feb 25 with 632 viewsPendejo

UK Average Crowds top 20.

http://talksport.com/football/average-attendances-201617-so-far-top-20-british-c

Look who's 20th!!!!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Very slow at work today so am doing statto stuff to kill time on 13:24 - Feb 25 with 572 viewsbournemouthblue

Crowd figures in some cases are exaggerated as official police numbers will confirm

However I've always said it, every club has a natural ceiling of support and crowd numbers correspond with a huge range of factors be it geographical, economic and ultimately down to team performance along with the general marketing, innovation and ease of sale etc

Our crowds are reflection on 15 years of Championship football

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Very slow at work today so am doing statto stuff to kill time on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 533 viewsPendejo

Very slow at work today so am doing statto stuff to kill time on 13:24 - Feb 25 by bournemouthblue

Crowd figures in some cases are exaggerated as official police numbers will confirm

However I've always said it, every club has a natural ceiling of support and crowd numbers correspond with a huge range of factors be it geographical, economic and ultimately down to team performance along with the general marketing, innovation and ease of sale etc

Our crowds are reflection on 15 years of Championship football

It also, surely, gives hope that we could displace them in the top 20

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Very slow at work today so am doing statto stuff to kill time on 15:28 - Feb 25 with 473 viewsFtnfwest

There must be a trophy for that then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024