Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The issues with mick in december were: 13:19 - Feb 25 with 3289 viewsBondiBlue

Chambers at right back
Skuse and/or douglas in midfield
Sears out wide
4-4-2

Forgive me if i've missed any, but he's solved them all, hasn't he? While at the same time managing to get results without a target man murphy replacement, which is what we wanted all along, isn't it? Bit of football with less of the hoof?

Mick in.

Carn town.

Poll: Which would you accept?

The issues with mick in december were: on 18:12 - Feb 26 with 238 viewsnshearman1

The issues with mick in december were: on 17:27 - Feb 26 by powinswitch

I provided you with stats earlier in the thread showing how we fare, both with Skuse and Douglas in the team, and then how Skuse has fared compared with the other 3 who are currently in the midfield 3, over the recent upturn in form. You chose not to reply to that. Some of us believe that McCarthy has stumbled on the formation that has served us so well in recent weeks, you clearly do not.

You know very well we see the same games through very divergent sets of eyes. For what it's worth, I thought today was awful. But this is one of the few games where I believe the ends justify the means, so I am happy to draw this game. My issue is that until the Reading home game, too many games have been awful. Lincoln home and away, Fulham and Derby at home, being examples immediately before our recent good patch. I even thought we were a shambles v QPR at home until their keeper gifted us the second goal, and their players then gave up.

Anyway I am genuinely happy enough tonight. Given the recent upturn, and the fact we have drawn today, I am happy to see how things pan out in the coming weeks. I won't hold my breath on McCarthy producing scintillating football, but if he does, I am happy to come on here and admit I was wrong and out of order.

Spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024