Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one 13:56 - Feb 25 with 4297 viewsIllinoisblue

But no, never doubt our fans' ability to produce something really pathetic:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:25 - Feb 25 with 1076 viewsBlue_Order

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:36 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

If it is 2 meters long how are you going to hold it up? I am presuming you don't have 3 meter arms?

Am I right in thinking that it was done in felt tip? Fair play.

It's a bit less than that now it's been trimmed down. With the help of my fellow supporter, I hope, but if people think it's sh.t and won't hold it up then so be it.

I'm also planning to take 8/9 two-stick banners, so I'll need help with them too. Everyone seemed positive about them when I took them to the home norwich game, so I reckon I'll be alright.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:32 - Feb 25 with 1044 viewsMullet

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:25 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

It's a bit less than that now it's been trimmed down. With the help of my fellow supporter, I hope, but if people think it's sh.t and won't hold it up then so be it.

I'm also planning to take 8/9 two-stick banners, so I'll need help with them too. Everyone seemed positive about them when I took them to the home norwich game, so I reckon I'll be alright.

You do what you like fella, if people hate it then you're probably doing something right.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:33 - Feb 25 with 1044 viewsBlue_Order

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:03 - Feb 25 by strikalite

Needed to be at least ten times bigger to make them really notice though..

If I had the funds and manpower, I'd make a display to cover our whole end, but unfortunately I don't. I live in hope that other people will take interest and next season we'll have flags and banners all over the North Stand.
I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one (n/t) on 21:10 - Feb 25 with 926 viewsIllinoisblue

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 18:41 - Feb 25 by lazyblue

What's wrong with it?

Well done good banner.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 21:11]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 22:31 - Feb 25 with 844 viewshorsehollerer

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 19:33 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

If I had the funds and manpower, I'd make a display to cover our whole end, but unfortunately I don't. I live in hope that other people will take interest and next season we'll have flags and banners all over the North Stand.

Like this?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 07:04 - Feb 26 with 735 viewsBenters

I think its great .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 07:57 - Feb 26 with 697 viewsKeaneish

It should be 10 times as big.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 08:18 - Feb 26 with 664 viewsBlue_Order

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 22:31 - Feb 25 by horsehollerer

Like this?

Just like that 👍
Login to get fewer ads

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 08:24 - Feb 26 with 648 viewsTractorCam

I thought we'd reached peak awful banner with the Amex/Brighton one on 14:27 - Feb 25 by Blue_Order

Took me hours to make that, I'm heartbroken you don't like it.

I like it

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024