Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow 22:12 - Feb 25 with 1112 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Farah took 'prescription drugs he did not need to boost testosterone' according to them from a USADA report.

I really hope it's b0llocks. I like Mo.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 1089 viewsVic

I really hope not. It would be like sir Bradley's TUE's

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 23:37 - Feb 25 with 954 viewsIllinoisblue

I say fook em, let them all take as many drugs as they want. A 7-second 100m in my lifetime? Yes please.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 01:02 - Feb 26 with 874 viewsconnorscontract

How will the media cope with this one?

They only have two types of Muslims: evil Muslims like ISIS/Daesh and saintly Muslims like Mo and Nadiya from the Bake Off.

*IF* Mo bent the rules, as is being rumoured (innocent until proven guilty) is he still a saint? Or is there going to be s sh!tstorm of Doris proportions headed his way as every commentator and columnist rushes to tell us how they never liked him anyway?
Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 06:44 - Feb 26 with 776 viewsBenters

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 01:02 - Feb 26 by connorscontract

They only have two types of Muslims: evil Muslims like ISIS/Daesh and saintly Muslims like Mo and Nadiya from the Bake Off.

*IF* Mo bent the rules, as is being rumoured (innocent until proven guilty) is he still a saint? Or is there going to be s sh!tstorm of Doris proportions headed his way as every commentator and columnist rushes to tell us how they never liked him anyway?

Nadiya is lovely bless her

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 09:59 - Feb 26 with 638 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 23:37 - Feb 25 by Illinoisblue

I say fook em, let them all take as many drugs as they want. A 7-second 100m in my lifetime? Yes please.

One of the few good ideas they have in F1 is a constructors' and and an individuals' championship. They could do this with athletics with prizes for the best individuals and the best pharmaceutical companies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 10:03 - Feb 26 with 627 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 01:02 - Feb 26 by connorscontract

The Mail are definitely itching to have a go, if their coverage of that business with his coach is anything to go by.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like the Times have a story on Sir Mo Farah and his coach out tomorrow on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 613 viewsJ2BLUE

How do you know this? It's truly disgusting if they have announced something like this a day early so people can speculate without the facts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024