Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them 12:54 - Feb 26 with 899 viewsMullet

That penalty is going to define this match isn't it? How can that possibly happen in this day and age? Shameful really.

Think the big positives are Berra's admittedly difficult job on Jerome and the way we're constricting them at every line. Skuse and McG are turning possession over regularly it's just frustrating Ward and Huws aren't on the ball more when we do. The good bits they've done have seen the next man closed down too often.

Bit worrying at that first corner and the way in which there seems to be a communication block at the back. Bart needs to shout doesn't he? Knudsen has looked all action and all over the place in both senses. Would have been cruel to see him score an OG like that.

Kenlock looks to be learning and soaking it up like a sponge. Quietly impressing me, showing what a downgrade Murphy is on Redmond thus far.

Thought the ref was weak not just with the penalty but failing to book Howson who is their dirtiest player too. Pinto's foul throws every time are irritating too. All that talk of us relying on a loanee seems a tad ironic given Dijks is their standout and hurting Spence.

Feels like we need to be a bit braver, it's costing us at the back in terms of them escaping with a run and we're stalling a direct attack and letting them get back time and again. A little mistake from them will be coming I reckon, hope we can pounce on it.

That 15 minute clap backfired too didn't it? Kudos to whoever pointed out their Div 3 stint on the commentary. Tinpot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 12:56 - Feb 26 with 873 viewsBackToRussia

It'll define it if we don't actually create anything, yes.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:00 - Feb 26 with 817 viewsClausThomsen

We do need to be a bit braver.

Toums on for Skuse.

We only had one corner and they shat it - that's our play I reckon.
Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:01 - Feb 26 with 797 viewsMullet

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 12:56 - Feb 26 by BackToRussia

It'll define it if we don't actually create anything, yes.

Thought out most inventive moves came from Spence's ball to Sears and the one Spence missed from Knudsen. Somehow, cross field balls seem to completely stump them.

That's why it's frustrating Huws and Ward aren't looking more useful more infield. Seems made for one of them to lash a loose ball at Ruddy.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 13:03]

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:58 - Feb 26 with 699 viewsMullet

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:00 - Feb 26 by ClausThomsen

We do need to be a bit braver.

Toums on for Skuse.

We only had one corner and they shat it - that's our play I reckon.

Toumani looks less fit than his debut. Made a decent tackle but apart from that he seemed way off his man all game.

Moore just didn't look up to it today. He's not strong enough looking at his reaction to being fouled. Need to toughen him up a bit and there's a decent squad player there.

Bart's cost us the win one minute and saved us a draw the next, very frustrating turn around. I wish I'd put money on Knudsen scoring after predicting it. Lovely work from McGoldrick all half and we got what we deserved from that.

We've just ensured their season is over I reckon. You can tell from the post match interview. They expected to walk us today and now Fulham have a game and points in hand and a better shot at closing the gap.

£57m vs £1m in expenditure they said?

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 14:04 - Feb 26 with 628 viewsLankHenners

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:58 - Feb 26 by Mullet

Toumani looks less fit than his debut. Made a decent tackle but apart from that he seemed way off his man all game.

Moore just didn't look up to it today. He's not strong enough looking at his reaction to being fouled. Need to toughen him up a bit and there's a decent squad player there.

Bart's cost us the win one minute and saved us a draw the next, very frustrating turn around. I wish I'd put money on Knudsen scoring after predicting it. Lovely work from McGoldrick all half and we got what we deserved from that.

We've just ensured their season is over I reckon. You can tell from the post match interview. They expected to walk us today and now Fulham have a game and points in hand and a better shot at closing the gap.

Didn't win enough second balls today to get Huws and Ward more involved. Real shame for Bart to concede in the way we did as he made some other superb saves, they'd have got more frustrated if we'd been able to hold on for longer. McGoldrick looked a different class at times but could have done with Lawrence up there to give us a bit more oompf - Sears offered work rate but little else whilst Moore looks like he'll need some time to adjust to this division.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 14:05 - Feb 26 with 604 viewsNo9

Er, the budgies had 23 shots & 14 corners
They really must be crap
Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 565 viewsClausThomsen

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 13:58 - Feb 26 by Mullet

I've had a tenner on Knudsen every game since his volley a while back - £200 in the bag and delighted.

Tough game for all the subs today, we had so little of the ball second half. Shame we didn't win a second corner after what happened with the first. Bart made the crucial error but got MOTM so it's just one of those.

Easier games now.
Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 14:15 - Feb 26 with 533 viewsMullet

Mediocre derby so far isn't it? And that suits us not them on 14:04 - Feb 26 by LankHenners

Didn't win enough second balls today to get Huws and Ward more involved. Real shame for Bart to concede in the way we did as he made some other superb saves, they'd have got more frustrated if we'd been able to hold on for longer. McGoldrick looked a different class at times but could have done with Lawrence up there to give us a bit more oompf - Sears offered work rate but little else whilst Moore looks like he'll need some time to adjust to this division.

Thought Huws was very poor by his standards and Ward made some odd decisions on and off the ball, both too Jekyll and Hyde.

I think Sears was an island today. Lawrence linking up with some of that play would definitely have made a bigger difference. Not sure either team had a win in their sights overall.

Neal still can't organise a team either. We kept our shape tight and he had no real clue what to do tactically. It was obvious that Mick's swap of Huws for Diagouraga gave them a little extra room to build from and they didn't really know what to do with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024