Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes 14:08 - Feb 26 with 1731 viewsIllinoisblue

On the flip side: what's that for us now, 1 win in 9? A fake upturn?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 1719 viewspointofblue

If you told me on January 31st that we'd pick up seven points in February I would have taken it without second thought.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:11 - Feb 26 with 1701 viewsgt81

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:09 - Feb 26 by pointofblue

If you told me on January 31st that we'd pick up seven points in February I would have taken it without second thought.

Aye, small steps and all that. Not thrilled but we might have been on a lengthy losing run, at least we haven't been embarrassed this month.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:12 - Feb 26 with 1692 viewsIllinoisblue

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:09 - Feb 26 by pointofblue

Oh absolutely, just need a couple quick wins to get away from the bottom

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:13 - Feb 26 with 1681 viewspointofblue

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:12 - Feb 26 by Illinoisblue

Oh absolutely, just need a couple quick wins to get away from the bottom

Two home games next, two opportunities against a side a point ahead of us and another currently seven behind. We should be able to win them. Should...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:22 - Feb 26 with 1596 viewsTendring_Blue

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:13 - Feb 26 by pointofblue

Two home games next, two opportunities against a side a point ahead of us and another currently seven behind. We should be able to win them. Should...

Quite right. Lawrence will be back soon as well.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:01 - Feb 26 with 1516 viewsSteve_M

Not a fake upturn, after Derby usually rational people were fearing relegation. We had a few games without any of the spirit we've come to expect from a MM side and got the back very well across the last five games.

I don't think we've quite had the composure to go on and win those matches we've been ahead in, certainly not today, but a side with a little more belief and confidence probably would have got a few more points.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:04 - Feb 26 with 1484 viewspatrickswell

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 14:13 - Feb 26 by pointofblue

Indeed. Without wishing to sound like Jeremy Corbyn, the fight starts now...

Getting Tom Lawrence back will be a boost and the spark he provides, should stop us dimming in the last 2 months. Just need to start turning draws into wins.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:19 - Feb 26 with 1423 viewsDennyx4

Unbeaten in five - no fake upturn

Just need Evans to release the purse strings to be able to compete at the top end.
Login to get fewer ads

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 1359 viewspeterleeblue

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:04 - Feb 26 by patrickswell

Indeed. Without wishing to sound like Jeremy Corbyn, the fight starts now...

Getting Tom Lawrence back will be a boost and the spark he provides, should stop us dimming in the last 2 months. Just need to start turning draws into wins.

"The fight starts now"!

What does that mean. The season is over on Feb 25th. What is left to fight for? Does anyone seriously think we wont get 6 more points.

Yes "the fights starts now" to get rid of the Marcus Evans regime. Its an utter disgrace that our season is effectively dead.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 1329 viewsjas0999

2017: 12 played in all competitions. Just 2 wins. But better showings in recent games, but not today. Thought we were very average. Result on reflection was decent.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 16:28 - Feb 26 with 1278 viewspatrickswell

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:56 - Feb 26 by peterleeblue

"The fight starts now"!

What does that mean. The season is over on Feb 25th. What is left to fight for? Does anyone seriously think we wont get 6 more points.

Yes "the fights starts now" to get rid of the Marcus Evans regime. Its an utter disgrace that our season is effectively dead.

It means there must be no letting up in the determination, fight and quality we've shown in games against 5 sides either in the top 6, after the top 6 or of the size of Aston Villa. It would be typical of us to crash against either Wolves or Brentford.

Your point about Marcus Evans is, of course, correct.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 17:51 - Feb 26 with 1169 viewspowinswitch

Very fair comment. After Derby I thought we were going to get smashed during February, so I got that well and truly wrong. We have in fact played well in each game, with the exception of today, when we stuck to a game plan well. Let's hope we can keep things going.
Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 18:22 - Feb 26 with 1079 viewsBenters

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 15:56 - Feb 26 by peterleeblue

"The fight starts now"!

15th in the table !

BELIEVE !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 19:03 - Feb 26 with 951 viewsMJallday

"The fight starts now"!

i do find it very interesting that the entire tide has turned. you couldnt find anyone to support MM 8 weeks ago (including myself) - now.. its all ME.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 19:08 - Feb 26 with 929 viewsSwansea_Blue

Take that. A little dent in the participants' top six hopes on 16:05 - Feb 26 by jas0999

2017: 12 played in all competitions. Just 2 wins. But better showings in recent games, but not today. Thought we were very average. Result on reflection was decent.

Sums it up quite nicely. We've stopped the mini slump, but still a lot to do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024