Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? 14:22 - Feb 26 with 4204 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

About 150 yards behind me the two police lines were charged

A few people were mentioning on the walk to the station that 'its kicked off big time'

Oh dear

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 15:40 - Feb 26 with 3857 viewsBlueBadger

It was probably a few spotty oiks shouting at each other and the plod getting bit antsy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 15:44 - Feb 26 with 3795 viewsJ2BLUE

There's 1-2 on here who will cream themselves if it has.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 16:58 - Feb 26 with 3401 viewsBenters

I would have thought you would have been straight in there swinging the man bag around your head ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:04 - Feb 26 with 3313 viewsJ2BLUE

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 16:58 - Feb 26 by Benters

I would have thought you would have been straight in there swinging the man bag around your head ?

Did you and Taxers enjoy the game?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:12 - Feb 26 with 3222 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:04 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Did you and Taxers enjoy the game?

Yeah thanks

Gentlybentley

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:16 - Feb 26 with 3160 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Yes, quite a lot.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:18 - Feb 26 with 3138 viewsLuk38644

I didn't see it but the atmosphere was very frosty on the way back to the station, although it's always funny seeing Scum fans stay quiet merged with Town fans yet when they get behind the police, they give it large.

Pathetic.
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:20 - Feb 26 with 3090 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:18 - Feb 26 by Luk38644

I didn't see it but the atmosphere was very frosty on the way back to the station, although it's always funny seeing Scum fans stay quiet merged with Town fans yet when they get behind the police, they give it large.

Pathetic.

bantz

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 2935 viewsLuk38644

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:20 - Feb 26 by Benters

bantz

Didn't see you today mate which was a shame, thought I would have seen you breaking some chairs at some point!
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:36 - Feb 26 with 2922 viewscruncher

I thought you would of been right among it going by the song choice Friday.
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:13 - Feb 26 with 2592 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:36 - Feb 26 by cruncher

I thought you would of been right among it going by the song choice Friday.

What song choice was that then Cruncher ?

Gentlybentley

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:15 - Feb 26 with 2572 viewscruncher

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:13 - Feb 26 by Benters

What song choice was that then Cruncher ?

Hark now here the Ipswich sing the Norwich run away,and we will fight for ever more because of Boxing Day.
Lol
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:16 - Feb 26 with 2560 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 17:35 - Feb 26 by Luk38644

Didn't see you today mate which was a shame, thought I would have seen you breaking some chairs at some point!

Did you go in the station pub today Luke ?

Gentlybentley

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:46 - Feb 26 with 2267 viewsMelford

The only thing I saw afterwards was a couple of wet-looking budgies (who both got nicked) trying to goad us but that was about it as far as went.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:07 - Feb 26 with 2104 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:15 - Feb 26 by cruncher

Hark now here the Ipswich sing the Norwich run away,and we will fight for ever more because of Boxing Day.
Lol

It's a chant mate.

Get a grip.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:20 - Feb 26 with 1984 viewscruncher

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:07 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

It's a chant mate.

Get a grip.

That's what you should of done got a grip show your worth.
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:25 - Feb 26 with 1913 viewsLuk38644

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:16 - Feb 26 by Benters

Did you go in the station pub today Luke ?

I did mate but not for very long as the train in from Melton this morning left us with very little time before catching the train to Norwich!
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:38 - Feb 26 with 1769 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 18:15 - Feb 26 by cruncher

Lol

Its a bit different when you are there innit

Gentlybentley

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:40 - Feb 26 with 1723 viewscruncher

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:38 - Feb 26 by Benters

Its a bit different when you are there innit

Yeah adrenaline and all that years ago I would of got amongst that.
Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1351 viewsBenters

Am I right in thinking it all kicked off outside the ground? on 19:40 - Feb 26 by cruncher

Yeah adrenaline and all that years ago I would of got amongst that.

8 arrests made.

2 for celebrating and thrashing on the pitch really ? Just let the fans back in the crowd ffs.

2 for smoke bombs 1 of those 2 was coming out of the station !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024