Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... 16:36 - Feb 26 with 1193 viewsRegencyBlue

All the pundits were giving it large as to the complete lack of investment in the playing squad for the last four years.

Hopefully our illustrious owner was listening!
Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:40 - Feb 26 with 1132 viewstheipswichman

Their not wrong, anyone can see the foundations are there. Good manager some decent players, all we need is a bit of investment and things could dramatically change.
Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:42 - Feb 26 with 1114 viewsArnieM

This summer is definitely down to Evans to show if he has the stomach for it anymore. If he hasn't he needs to sell up so we can all move on. Mick has done all he can with the pittance he's been given. It's not Micks fault. The style of football has improved over recent weeks but the players that have come in in January are there for the buying in the summer IF Evans has the volition to . And that will ( rightly) be McCarthy's question to the owner.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:49 - Feb 26 with 1057 viewschristiand

What was the statistic on spending over the last 4 seasons? Something like....Norwich have spent £57m, compared to Town's £1m. I have to say, I feel ME has let down MM big time! He and Milne don't deserve to be verbally supported by MM in the press. I appreciate that he invests £6m a season, but he would've known about the financial pitfalls before taking over. If he doesn't want to financially back MM then he needs to sell up to someone that does.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:53 - Feb 26 with 1002 viewsSWGF

McCarthy had said similar this week. Will wait and see what sort of financial backing he'll get before deciding what to do. Must be ridiculously frustrating but the owner seems to think that playoffs are achievable with current model. He's the main issue.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:54 - Feb 26 with 984 viewspeterleeblue

Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:49 - Feb 26 by christiand

What was the statistic on spending over the last 4 seasons? Something like....Norwich have spent £57m, compared to Town's £1m. I have to say, I feel ME has let down MM big time! He and Milne don't deserve to be verbally supported by MM in the press. I appreciate that he invests £6m a season, but he would've known about the financial pitfalls before taking over. If he doesn't want to financially back MM then he needs to sell up to someone that does.

Exactly this. I would have thought MM right now may actually be the most attractive proposition about ITFC right now. New owner comes in and doesn't even have to find the right man to take us forward.
MM needs backing to at least Keane proportions. It doesn't need to be huge but at least give us a chance to compete at the top end of the table.
Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 17:03 - Feb 26 with 854 viewschristiand

Evans was getting slated on Sky today..... on 16:54 - Feb 26 by peterleeblue

Exactly this. I would have thought MM right now may actually be the most attractive proposition about ITFC right now. New owner comes in and doesn't even have to find the right man to take us forward.
MM needs backing to at least Keane proportions. It doesn't need to be huge but at least give us a chance to compete at the top end of the table.

I like how Milne said: 'we've got a few seven figure bids in!' Yes old chap that's fine, but not when the selling club want twice, if not three times that offer! MM has improved his profile over these last 7 games and long may it continue! I think his decision will come down to how much ME is going to back him. If not, then adios MM and I don't blame him!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024