Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... 17:12 - Feb 26 with 863 viewsgood_at_COD

Gary Neville FFS!

Giggsy

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 853 viewsBenters

It wasnt that bad was it !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 857 viewsJ2BLUE

Respect to him for admitting he got it wrong. Often you see commentators say something then they show 2-3 replays which shows they're wrong but they still stick to their story regardless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:22 - Feb 26 with 811 viewspoppiesman

Well done to the referee who got decision spot on despite only getting one look at it.
The only 'shocker' so far is the lino flagging offside for Southampton's perfectly onside goal.
Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:31 - Feb 26 with 773 viewsclive_baker

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:14 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Respect to him for admitting he got it wrong. Often you see commentators say something then they show 2-3 replays which shows they're wrong but they still stick to their story regardless.

Lot of posters on here like that too

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:52 - Feb 26 with 711 viewsWD19

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:14 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

See Don Goodman earlier....I can't see why he ruled that out....but did he punch it in intentionally? Etc etc
Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 19:32 - Feb 26 with 577 viewsTrequartista

Shocker, leg-breaker, oh it's not as bad as I thought... on 17:52 - Feb 26 by WD19

See Don Goodman earlier....I can't see why he ruled that out....but did he punch it in intentionally? Etc etc

hopeless isn't he?

Brilliant save from Bart from Tettey's piledriver with an instinctive single strong hand above his head.

Don Goodman "Straight at him"

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024