Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So embarrassing for Rooney 18:47 - Feb 26 with 1417 viewsTrequartista

can't get a game for man utd now he's 31, having to watch a man 4 years his senior be the star of the show

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:53 - Feb 26 with 1383 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not really. There aren't many footballers who'd have the arrogance or expect to start ahead of Ibrahimovic.

Feel sorry for S'ton though. They gave that a good go and were cheated by the lino. That's 2 games I've seen today and in both the officials f*cked up and could have cost a team a result. Every match day we're seeing a contentious decision. Has to be time for video replays, shirley?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:53 - Feb 26 with 1375 viewsBasuco

But that doesn't stop him doing a John Terry and wearing his kit as if he played.
So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:55 - Feb 26 with 1366 viewsvapour_trail

When did it become ok for someone who hasn't played to lead his team up the steps and lift the trophy?

Rubbish.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:56 - Feb 26 with 1353 viewsTrequartista

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:53 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

Not really. There aren't many footballers who'd have the arrogance or expect to start ahead of Ibrahimovic.

Feel sorry for S'ton though. They gave that a good go and were cheated by the lino. That's 2 games I've seen today and in both the officials f*cked up and could have cost a team a result. Every match day we're seeing a contentious decision. Has to be time for video replays, shirley?

he might start ahead of Lingard.

you can't video replay everything, mistakes by players and officials are part of the game. what i couldn't abide is a referee missing something and then guessing what happened which is the only explanation i can offer for McGoldrick getting a free kick against him when rugby-tackled.

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:57 - Feb 26 with 1332 viewsTrequartista

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:55 - Feb 26 by vapour_trail

When did it become ok for someone who hasn't played to lead his team up the steps and lift the trophy?

Rubbish.

shouldn't even be getting a medal

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 1308 viewsvapour_trail

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:53 - Feb 26 by Basuco

But that doesn't stop him doing a John Terry and wearing his kit as if he played.

To be fair, he was a sub, he had to have kit on.

That fraud terry was suspended.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:02 - Feb 26 with 1284 viewsbluelagos

Seems he now also behind Martial, Lingard and Rachford too.

He'll be gone in the summer. ST reported today his agent has negotiated a £15m payoff to finish 2 years early on his 300k contract. So China or America seem to be his only options given his salary expectations.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:06 - Feb 26 with 1261 viewsbluelagos

Was there a poor decision in our match Swansea?

Login to get fewer ads

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:08 - Feb 26 with 1230 viewsFtnfwest

Yeah what's he ever done for united to deserve that?
So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:13 - Feb 26 with 1186 viewsSwansea_Blue

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:56 - Feb 26 by Trequartista

you can't video replay everything, mistakes by players and officials are part of the game. what i couldn't abide is a referee missing something and then guessing what happened which is the only explanation i can offer for McGoldrick getting a free kick against him when rugby-tackled.

Agreed, you can't replay everything. There are a lot of injustices that could very easily and quickly be rectified by using a video referee though. I'm all for it.

Looking like Rooney's time is up isn't it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:18 - Feb 26 with 1148 viewsRadlett_blue

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:56 - Feb 26 by Trequartista

the referee can't see everything, especially at a corner where umpteen players are usually grappling. The ref was looking away when McGoldrick was held, but the really bizarre thing was how he gave a free kick to the Budgies when all he could have seen was the last seconds of McGoldrick bring pulled to the floor.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:26 - Feb 26 with 1108 viewsoldbluestu

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:53 - Feb 26 by Basuco

But Rooney was a sub, the dichead that is John Terry was sitting in the stands in his suit watching the game and then changed into the kit
So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:27 - Feb 26 with 1095 viewsbluelagos

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:18 - Feb 26 by Radlett_blue

the referee can't see everything, especially at a corner where umpteen players are usually grappling. The ref was looking away when McGoldrick was held, but the really bizarre thing was how he gave a free kick to the Budgies when all he could have seen was the last seconds of McGoldrick bring pulled to the floor.

We woz robbed? Had no idea at all from the stand.

So embarrassing for Rooney on 19:46 - Feb 26 with 966 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So embarrassing for Rooney on 18:55 - Feb 26 by vapour_trail

Rubbish.

When Laurent Blanc did it at France 98

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024